4.

Camila held the door open for her friends as she let them inside. When Lauren passed, Camila tried her hardest not to check her out from behind, but her eyes didn't obey. Lauren looked amazing in her tight black pants and loose fitting Sublime t shirt, completing the look with black combat boots. Camila sucked in a breath before she heard a voice speak.

"You aren't very subtle," Dinah teased her with a sly smile.

Camila blushed furiously, "Shut up. There's someone that I want you two to meet."

The girl proceeded to lead the duo over to her best friend who was currently taking shots, encouraged by a small group of people around her.

"Mani," Camila reached out to grab the cup from Normani just before she could drink it.

The dark skinned girl turned around at the mention of her name and her eyes landed on the two girls in front of her. She looked to the shorter girl first. "You must be Lauren," she extended her hand for Lauren to shake. Lauren complied and nodded. "I'm Normani, Mila's best friend. I've heard a lot about you..."

Camila's face went completely red as Lauren gazed at her with a small smile and a questioning expression.

Dinah watched Normani closely, making sure she wasn't a threat to Lauren. She also might have been checking her out a little bit. Just a little bit. Normani was clad in high black heels and a navy skirt with a black crop top that showed off her abs. Dinah's thoughts were interrupted by a chorus of laughter. She blinked a few times and looked at the three girls around her before realizing that she had been caught staring.

"I'm sorry," she quickly apologized to Normani who simply shook her head.

"I don't mind at all, want to get a drink?" She asked the blonde much to Dinah's and the other girl's surprise.

Dinah looked over at Lauren, wordlessly asking her if it was okay. Lauren gave her best friend an excited nod, she could handle herself.

Dinah and Normani made eye contact again and smiled, "Lead the way," Dinah said, and the two girls left.

Camila and Lauren made eye contact for a few moments before Camila spoke, "You look really beautiful tonight."

Lauren smiled up at her through big green eyes, the hint of a blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Not that you didn't look beautiful yesterday or anything," Camila continued, "You look beautiful all the time."

Lauren's smiled grew wider and she gestured to the other girl with her hands to tell her that she believed that she looked stunning as well. At this, Camila smiled, and Lauren's eyes focused on her lips. She subconsciously took a step forward and Camila eyed her with surprise, unsure of what Lauren's action meant. Before she could analyze it any further, a voice called out through the house, "Truth or Dare in the living room!"

"Want to play?" Camila suggested.

Lauren nodded yes, grateful for a distraction to bring her out of her thoughts.

As everyone sat down in a circle, Camila on Lauren's right side. A blond boy with an Irish accent, Niall, explained the rules of the game, "Every time the bottle is spun, everyone takes a drink. If the bottle lands on you, you take two drinks. If you opt out of the truth or dare, you have to drink an entire beer. Does everyone understand?"

A chorus of "yes" and nods followed.

Lauren had planned to stray away from drinking, but as she looked at the brunette on her left, she decided that she could bend her rules a bit.

The green eyed girl used to be able to handle her alcohol well, but after an entire year of being sober, her tolerance had dropped to almost nothing. So, when the bottle landed on her after about 15 sexual truths and dares being tossed around the group, her thoughts were beginning to mush and if she could speak, she bet that her speech would be starting to slur.