1

Adrian's P.O.V.

It's been over a month since Luke has left me forever and I'm still moping on the couch.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase come out with me tonight," Zoë, my best friend, pleads. I grumble a response that would be taken as a "no".

"It'll be fuuuuuun," she tries.

"You know what's even more fun? Watching Netflix and wallowing in my self pity," I respond bluntly.

"Adrian Mae Henderson! It has been over a month! This time you don't get to decide! You are going and that's it! Now march yourself upstairs and put on that dress you got for your birthday that makes you look fucking sexy!" She orders.

"Ugh, fiiiiine," I groan as I literally drag my feet up the stairs. But Zoë was right, I do look great in this dress. It is strapless and dark purple with black lace over it. It comes down to my mid thigh and it hugs my curves well but it is still comfortable.

Zoë helps me with my hair and makeup. She curls my medium length blonde hair in loose ringlets and does a smokey eye on me. I put on my black heels and look into my full length mirror. And not to toot my own horn, but damn I looked hot!

~•~•~•~

I haven't had enough to drink for this. I'm tired and Zoë has left me to go dance with some dude.

I scan the place in hopes of finding someone that I know. That's when I lock eyes with those beautiful blue eyes I fell in love with so long ago.

Before I can do anything, he vanishes as quickly as he appeared.

Maybe I've had a little too much to drink.