2

Adrian's P.O.V.

→ᗩ ᖴEᗯ ᗯEEKᔕ ᒪᗩTEᖇ←

Ever since that night I keep seeing Luke in random places. I think I might be going insane because I'll just see him for a glimmer of a second then he's gone again.

Somehow Zoë convinces me to go to another club. But, again, she ditches me and I'm left alone. I sit at the bar and wait for the bartender to come over. As soon as he does I feel an arm snake across my waist.

"Put her drink on my tab," The man says to the bartender then turns to me, "So, what do you want? Some fruity drink?" He smirks.

"That's cute," I smile, "I'll have a vodka on the rocks."

The guy breathes out, "I like a girl who can put it down. I'm Chester," he says and sticks a hand out.

I shake it, "Adrian."

"Beautiful name, beautiful girl," I blush.

Before I could respond I look over his shoulder and see who I think is Luke staring back at me. He shakes his head and mouths, "Don't trust him."

I shrug it off. I must be losing my mind. Besides, Chester is really nice. During the middle of our conversation he randomly gropes me.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else, yeah?" He whispers in my ear.

"Um, I don't feel quite comfortable with that," I put my hands on his chest and try to push him away.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun," he pushes.

"No," I say more sternly.

"You think I asked for your input you little bitch?!" He yells grabbing a lot of people's attention.

"Hey bud, that's no way to treat a lady. Now why don't you leave or else I'll have security personally escort you out," the bartender says as he grabs Chester's shirt collar.

"Whatever," he grumbles before dusting himself off and walking out.

"Are you okay little lady?" The bartender asks sweetly.

I nod and go to find Zoë. I especially want to go home now.

If only I had listened to Luke(?).