Death Is My BFFLAD (Part II)

• Dedicated to My Grandma, who passed away in 2011 from lung cancer. I love you. <3

Authors Note!

( Woo hoo! We love these! )

Hey guys!

First of all, please DON'T read this if you haven't read the first book of this series unless you want to ruin everything for yourself! And please watch the TRAILER to the right so you pee your pants in advance and don't get it all over my Prologue!!

Just wanted to say, thanks for supporting "Death Is My BFF," as well as my other books. I honestly never thought I was capable of writing more than a paragraph, becoming popular on this website, or have more than 10 fans, and look where I am now! I have two stories completed and so many awesome supportive and hysterically obsesed fans!

:D

Please keep in mind even though I usually upload super fast I don't have fifty fingers, I can't upload seven books all in one week, I need time to adjust to each character and background. When you guys rush me to upload, I end up hating what I wrote and re-doing it about a million times which in the end is basically writing a whole other chapter! Think about it this way, when you're waiting for an actual published book to come out usually it takes a year, and I upload at least once every two weeks for each of my books and/or I supply numerous chapters in one book! I'm also in highschool, I have friends, and yes, I do watch a lot of televsion and don't spend every second writing for you guys. (Woo Supernatural and The Mentalist!)

Be patient as most of you are ,and I promise you, you will enjoy all of my stories even if you cry, scream, hit the computer, hit the person next to you, laugh until you choke on donut, pee your pants, make milk come out of your nose, be deemed crazy by the people around you when you fall out of your chair in suspense, and quite possibly become over heated when I describe my male characters abs.

Toodle-loo, ;) 

-Kat

FACEBOOK FOR DEATH IS MY BFF SERIES: 

http://www.facebook.com/groups/308207282529485/346447602038786/?notif_t=like

And now without further adieu, prepare to meet your Death....or my Death to be specific but that's besides the point.

Follow the arrows if you get lost.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV