I

Being a criminal is hard. Of course some part of 'us' knew that when we committed the crime. It is especially hard when killing someone.

Lyric Stych is framed for murder even though he didn't commit the crime. It was his father who murdered his mother in cold-blood. His father has an alibi but that is mostly likely fake. So, with all evidence pointing to him, Lyric is charged with the murder of his mother. Like, why would he kill his own mother? If anything, he would kill his own father for being a heavy drunk who beat the crap out of him and his mother. However, that didn't matter anymore. Nothing did.

(Lyric's P.O.V)

As I was running for the third time today, I was thinking about a lot of stuff. Of course, I already thought about most of this stuff and then I found myself falling down a hill. Great, just what I needed.

"Dude, are you alright?" a guy asked me.

"Yeah...i think?" He laughed.

"What's with the I think?" I visibly shrugged. I got up and turned my head so he couldn't see my face since there were wanted posters of me everywhere. Strangely enough, he put his hands on my face and turned my head so I was facing him.

"What are yo-" I was cut off when he smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate, rough, and lustful. It was the kind of kiss that made you go weak in the knees. When we broke away, I almost whined....almost.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him quietly.

"Because, you looked really hot and sexy." He replied simply and honestly.

"Did you not like it?" he asked with a tint of worry in his voice. I didn't answer because I actually enjoyed the kiss but I'm for sure not gonna let him know that. I guess he took my quietness as a signal to continue and started kissing me again only it was a french kiss this time.

His tongue thrusted in and out. Licking me whole cavern and making my mind go fuzzy. I moaned and I swear I heard him smirk. Suddenly he grabbed my dick and started pumping it roughly. I threw my head back in ecstasy.  I moaned loudly.

"Touch mine too." he growled. He moved my hand down to his manhood and I started pumping him as well.He groaned loudly and captured my lips in a fierce battle again.  We were battling with each other for dominance. He, of course, won. We both eventually came.

"Didn't catch your name." he said, breathing hard.

"It's Lyric."

"I'm Caleb. Well, lyric, you're hot as hell and crazy sexy. So wanna come to my house and do it?" he asked me. Being a stupid teen I am and was still in heat, I eagerly shook my head. He smirked, grabbed my hand, and led me to his house.

A/N

Woah, never wrote something like that before. One more thing, the crime plot and whatnot just plain forget it cuz I have no intention of bringing that up. This story is just boyxboy sex, practically. Hope you enjoyed it! Like,comment, subscribe!

-KoA

Song-

【艦これ】 フフ怖Rock! 【天龍でオリジナル】