V

xMATURE WARNING 18+x

Caleb barely waited until we were in his house. He slammed me hard against the wall and started kissing me furiously. He licked my bottom lip to get access which I granted. He started sucking my tongue hard. He pressed so close against me and started grinding. I moaned. Suddenly, an idea struck me head. I pushed him down to the ground so he was sitting. He gave me a confused look with obvious lust in his eyes. I unzipped his pants. His eyes went wide and started to say something but it was too late. It was already in my mouth.

I started bobbing my head up and down. He groaned and moaned loudly. I started sucking him hard, very hard. 

"Lyric!" he moaned and came into my mouth. I swallowed it and wiped my mouth. Tasted disgusting, if I might add. He then kissed me hard. Then he ordered me to get on all fours and turn around. I then fell him pull my pants down. He spread my ass open wide and stuck his tongue in.

I moaned and moaned from the feeling. "Caleb,Caleb,Caleb." I kept repeating. Suddenly, a large wave of ectasy washed over me. I screamed and released my cum. 

Caleb grabbed me and turned me around. He hovered my ass over his manhood before pushing it down. I was riding him.

He started rocking my hips. Back and forth, up and down. He rocked me faster and faster. He observed my facial expressions as I became a moaning mess. He grabbed my dick and started pumping me hard and fast. "Let's cum together." he groaned. 

He started thrusting hard from below and I kept rocking faster and harder. We both screamed and I fell onto his chest. 

"Hey, Caleb.I think you were right."

"About?"

"Me loving you."

THE END

A/N

Hope you enjoyed it! Thinking about writing a sequel in either Quinn(Caleb's brother) P.O.V or Caleb's P.O.V. Plz vote for whichever one

Like, comment, subscribe

-KnightOfAnime

Song-Gasoline-Halsey )Nightcore