IV

(Lyric's P.O.V)

"What's up, dude?" I heard Caleb ask from downstairs. I then sighed and got up. I put on some clothes that Caleb must've laid out for me. When I was dressed, I laid in bed for a minute. Then, I heard a thump. Ignoring the pain in the ass, I ran downstairs and I couldn't believe my eyes. Some guy had Caleb pinned against a wall and lips were crashed. When Caleb saw me, his eyes went wide.

Lyric, I-" but before he could finished, I was out of the house, running as fast and far as I can.

******

I somehow ended up in a forest. I then fell to me knees and tears fell from my eyes.

'Why am I crying over some guy that I don't even know? He probably has lots of fuck buddies...' I kept thinking miserably. Then I heard someone yell my name. Caleb! I looked around to see if there was anywhere I could hide but there was nowhere I could. I just stayed put. I heard Caleb's footsteps getting closer. "Lyric.." I heard Caleb mumble when he was right behind me. His arms suddenly encased me in a bear-like hug.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"I know you're upset but please let me explain."Knowing he wouldn't let me say no, I spat a fine.

"That guy is in love with me. His name is Quinn. He is also my brother." My shock was hard to hide.

"Lyric, you have to listen. I can't be in love with him because.."

"Because he's your brother?"

"No, because I am in love with you." I turned and faced him with shock.

As soon as I did this, he tackled me to the ground with another giant hug.

"You barely know me." I whispered 

"So? You love me and you jut met me." he replied

"I love you?" I asked, uncertainity in my voice.

"Yes, you do." he whispered and gave me a kiss. It wasn't a passionate and rough kiss. It was a soft kiss full of love.

He groaned and mumbled something about not able to have sex in the forest. He picked me up bridal style and led me back to his house.

A/N

..meh :/

Like, comment, subscribe!

-KoA

Song-Emperor's New Clothes-NateWantsToBattle (Nathan Sharp) Cover