So Close

~the next morning~

Reader's Pov

You woke up and saw that no one else was awake, you decided to make breakfast as thanks for them letting you stay until your house was fixed. Then Laurence came in the kitchen and saw you. "Oh hey (F/N) what are you doing?" he asked you. "Oh hey Laurence, morning. I'm just making you guys some breakfast." you said putting some pancakes on a plate. "Oh you don't have to do that." he said. "Well I felt bad that you guys are letting me stay here with out you guys knowing." "Oh that was nothing, its not the only time Garroth tried to do something like that to us." he said then you both laughed then Garroth, Dante, and Travis came into the room. "I woke up because of the smell of food, what's happening?" Dante said. "(F/N) made us breakfast." Laurence said. "Really?" Garroth said. "Oh so its like those movies where a beautiful house maid is making breakfast for her master." Travis said. "Sure Travis and as your 'house maid' how about I give you some bacon." you said, grabbed the plate full of bacon, went up to Travis, stepped on his foot and when his mouth opened to scream before a word came out you shoved a bunch of bacon in his mouth. "That's better." you said and every one started to laugh while Travis was trying to eat the bacon. Then you all sat down and started to eat some food. "Man this is good (F/N) thanks." Dante said. "Your welcome Dante and I'm glad you like it." you said and started to finish your food because your a fast eater. "Yeah (F/N) is one of the best cooks I know." Garroth said. "Who tough you?" Travis said. "My mom did, she used to own her own restaurant." you said. "Used to?" Travis said. "Well one day business wasn't going to good because of a rail restaurant across the street from hers and we barley got any customers. And it lasted like that for months and we started to run out of money so we had to close down and ever since things were going down hill from their." you said. "Wow, you don't have to tell us more if you don't want to." Laurence said. "Thanks but I will one day but I got to go to work, I'll see you all later." you said and got up. (You were dressed) "Ok we'll see you when you come back." Garroth said. "See ya guys." you said then went out the door. "See ya." they said back.

Laurence's Pov

(F/N) left then we all finished eating. "So who's going to do the dishes?" Dante asked. "I think Travis should because he did piss (F/N) off." I said laughing a bit. "It was meant as a joke." Travis said mad. "Well I agree with Laurence, (F/N) is our guess after all you should be nice to her and not well you." Garroth said walking to my side to prove he's with me. "Dante please you have to be on my side." Travis said with puppy eyes to Dante. "Well I guess you did bring it a little bit to far and I've always told you to only talk about the butt. So I'm with Garroth and Laurence on this one, sorry man." Dante said and walked to me and Garroth. "Fiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee I'll clean the dishes." he said and started to mutter things under his breath as he was walking to the sink. "Well I'm going to see Aphmau." Dante said. "Why?" I asked. "I need her advice on Nicole." he said. "Ok see ya Dante." Garroth said. "See ya guys." Dante said then left. "I'm going to go for a walk." Garroth said. "Ok Garroth, I'm going to stay here and make sure Travis clean the dishes, I can see him trying to sneak out the window." I said and pointed at him. He looked at us. "Dam it." he said and me and Garroth walked over to him and pulled him back in. "Nice try now do it this time." I said and he went to the sink. "Well good luck Laurence." Garroth said then left. "See ya Garroth." I said and sat in a chair and watched Travis do the dishes. "Do you have to sit their and watch me?" Travis said. "Hey I don't want to do this but I won't go until your done." I said. "Or is it you just wanted to look at my butt." he said and shook his butt in my face. "No Travis! I already have some one in mind." I said. "Right Aphmau." he said. "No." I said. "What really? Who?" he said. "Well I'm not sure if I like her or not." "Dude I don't care I just want to know if its Katelyn or not." "No its not Katelyn Travis." "Good, that booty's mine." he said. "Just go back to the dishes." I said and he did. 'I don't know but I think I'll tell her soon though and if she doesn't have the same feeling's too then I still have Aphmau. And I'm glad Travis is soo blind or else he would of known it was (F/N), he was so close to finding out.' I said in my head and continued to watch Travis.