Rooming With Two Boys

Reader's Pov

You guess were done packing and were on your way back to MyStreet. You were in the living room which was all fixed. "It was nice meeting you (F/N)." Laurence's mom said as you hugged her goodbye. "It was nice to meet you too, sorry for all of the trouble I brought to you." you said to her. "Oh it's alright, nothing really happens in our lives anyways." Laurence's mom said. "Heh well I'm glad I could make it interesting then." you said then you said bye to Hayden. Laurence then walked over to you. "Ready?" he asked you. "Yep." you said. "See ya dad." Laurence said, Hayden then put his hand on Laurence's shoulder. "Be good to her son." he said and you smiled. "Dad I know." he said. "Ok." Hayden said the hugged Laurence goodbye. Then Cadenza walked up to you with Keilub in her arms. "Someone wants to say goodbye." she said holding Keilub. "Goodbye Keilub." you said in a baby voice making him laugh. "See ya little man." Laurence said and you both kissed Keilub's cheek then waved bye to everyone as you headed out. Laurence was driving and you texted Katelyn that you were on your way back. "Who you texting?" Laurence asked you. "Katelyn, I'm just telling her we're on our way back." you said. "Ok and wile your at it text Garroth and Aph." Laurence said. "No problem." you said then texted them. "So, did you have fun?" he asked you. "Yes. I had fun meeting your parents, kicking butt, putting my dad in jail, and seeing you in the hospital." you said laughing, he laughed too. "Yes me being in the hospital and getting kidnapped is very fun." he said jokingly. "Well at least you saved my life, so thank you." you said then kissed him. "You're very welcome." he said and you both laughed.

~time skip~

Laurence's Pov

Once me and (F/N) got back home we went to the park to meet up with everyone and we saw Aph and Katelyn. "Hey Aph." I said. "Hey Katelyn." (F/N) said. "Laurence, (F/N)!" they both said and Aph hugged me and Katelyn hugged (F/N). "God it feels like forever since I've seen you." Katelyn said to (F/N). "I know right." (F/N) said. "It's good to see you Laurence." Aph said. "You too Aph." I said. "Have you told Garroth you're here?" Katelyn asked me. "Yeah and he should be her-" I said but was cut off by someone jumping on top of me. "LAURENCE!!" a voice said, I looked and saw Garroth. Aph, Katelyn, and (F/N) laughed. "Hey buddy, nice to see you again but please, get off." I said. "Oh yeah, heheh." he said then got off of me and helped me up. I then bro hugged him. "So tell me what happened." I said. "Well we have to find new houses." Garroth said. "What?! Really?!" (F/N) said. "Yep." Garroth said. "Hmm, maybe me and you can get a house of our own." I said. "Sounds good but you sure you don't want to invite someone else?" Garroth said moving his head towards (F/N). "Hey (F/N) would you like to live with me and Garroth?" I asked her, she blushed but then smiled. "Sure! I wouldn't mind living with you and Garorth." she said and I smiled. "Heheh great." I said. "Yes! Sweet! But one thing first," Garroth said. "we have to share." he said. "Share what?" (F/N) asked. "We have to share Laurence, I don't want to lose my brother to a woman." he said and it made me smile and (F/N) laugh.

Reader's Pov

You laughed because of how cute he was with their bromance. "Aww, don't worry Garroth, I wouldn't want anything to happen with your bromance." you said and he smiled. "Good." he said. "Aww this is so cute!" Aph said. For the rest of the day Aph told you what happened, same with Katelyn and Garroth. After you, Laurence, and Garroth got a new house next to Dante and Travis. Zane was going to live with you, Laurence, and Garroth when Dante and Travis said he could live with them for now. You and Laurence were looking for sleeping bags in the store with Garroth when Garroth disappeared. "Where do you think Garroth went?" Laurence asked you. "I don't know." you said then Garroth showed up out of nowhere. "Guys look what I found." he said holding a sleeping bag. You looked at it and saw that it was a two person sleeping bag. "Wow where did you find that? I thought they were all out." Laurence said. "I had to fight an old lady for it but I thought you two would like it since you're sharing a room, might as well start with a sleeping bag since you're sharing the same bed." he said. "Aww thanks man, I'm glad that you're happy about this." Laurence said. "No problem and I have to idmita it. When I first met (F/N) I always wanted you and her to meet and get together. I though you were a perfect match." he said rubbing the back of his head. You laughed and hugged him. "Thanks Garroth." you said. "And I'll make sure you're my best man at our wedding." Laurence said. "Really?!" he said. "Wait! Wedding?!" you said and he started to laugh and was heading to buy the stuff. "Laurence don't you dare ignore me! We're talking about this right now! You never said anything about a wedding or perposed!" you said. "So you're saying you would say no?" Garroth as and Laurence looked at you for an answer. "I-I never said that!" you said and they both laughed. You then realized that they were messing with you and then started to laugh. When you guess got back you had sandwiches and got the sleeping bags ready. You and Laurence then got into your sleeping bag and went to bed. Your head was resting on his chest as his arms held you close and tight. You felt warm and safe.