Who Knows What?

Reader's Pov

You got back to Laurence's house and saw his mom, dad, Cadenza, and Keilub on the couch, well Keilub on the floor. "What's going on?" you asked them. "We got a call from the hospital about Laurence." Hayden said. "What about him?" you asked. "He's back." Laurence's mom said and then you smiled even though you already know that he was back. "We're going to visit him later today." Cadenza said. "Great I'm so glad that he's back." you said, you spent the entire day with Laurence's family and they were talking about what they thought happened to him and what brought him back, you just played it dumb and said you don't know. Once it came to 12 you all headed to the hospital and when you walked in you saw a bunch of news reporters. You saw their faces and only a few of them were real. 'I know it.' you thought. As you were heading to Laurence's room the news reporters came up to you and Laurence's family and asked a bunch of questions. But they mainly asked you questions because they remembered you because of the car crash, at first it wasn't a big deal till Laurence was kidnapped then suddenly returned. You got away and walking into Laurence's room and saw him reading a book, he saw you and smiled. "Laurence." his whole family said and hugged him, he hugged them back. "Hey guys." he said.

Laurence's Pov

After my family finished hugging me Cadenza started to cry so I hugged her a bit more, same with my mom. "Hey (F/N). It's nice to see you again." I said. "What is that supposed to mean?" my dad asked. "Oh well I saw him the day before he was missing, remember." (F/N) quickly said. "And I saw her in my dreams." I said with a smirk, my dad just laughed and (F/N) did a cute little chuckle. "What happened?" my mom asked. "Some dude came in here, knocked me out, and took me as hostage." I said. "Why would he do that?" Cadenza said, I grabbed Keilub and held him. "I don't know." I said. "The reporters out their are asking you if the person that saved you was an FBI agent named (A/N)." my dad said, I saw (F/N) was worried. "Dad they're news people, we both know that they come up with weird stuff just so they could get people to listen." I said and my dad agreed and I saw (F/N) looked like she had a big weight off of her shoulder. "But there was an FBI agent who helped me but I didn't see their face, they wouldn't let me." I said. "Well that's odd." Cadenza said. "Yeah but they did mention it was the only way for me to see my family and my girlfriend again so I listened." I said then Keilub laughed. "Well at least you'll have a story to tell Garroth." (F/N) said. "Yeah I don't think I'll tell him." I said. "But he'll find out on the news." Cadenza said. "No he's on Love Love Parricide with Aph and everyone else." (F/N) said. "So he's pretty busy." I said then we talked more and about when I'm going to leave, I just have to stay in here for another week but they're going to keep a close eye on me just in case anything else happens. (F/N) even said she would spend some nights here which I didn't mind. After visiting time was over I gave (F/N) a kiss on the lips and said bye to my family.

Reader's Pov

"I'll spend the night tomorrow." you said. "Ok, I'll see you then." Laurence said then you left. You went back to the house and as Laurence's mom was making dinner you went on your laptop and put on the voice changer and called the FBI Boss. He picked up right away. "Hello?" he said. "It's (A/N), I'm just here to make sure that you know my work is done and I'm ready for any case you're having trouble with." you said. "Good well we aren't having trouble with any cases right now but I'll let you know." he said. "Ok oh and before I go I just need to tell you that I know that some of the agents are trying to use the guy I saved to find out my identify. Just to let you know I made sure that boy didn't see my face and I want you to leave him and his family alone that includes his girlfriend." you said. "Well that's a surprise I didn't even know they were doing that, don't worry, I'll make sure that they'll leave that poor boy's family alone." he said. "Thanks, goodbye." you said then hung up before he could say another word.

FBI Boss Pov

(A/N) hung up the phone before I could say anything or at least I think they talk through a phone, that would be weird if they didn't but I can't judge someone I haven't met. 'So he knows that the agents were looking into this, that must mean they're close to that boy or someone in his family.' I thought then called in my assistant. "Yes sir?" she said. "Give me the files of that boy who (A/N) saved last night and all of his family members, that includes his girlfriend." I said. "Yes sir." she said then left. 'I'll find out your identity (A/N) then...then you'll get what you deserve.' I thought then started to laugh.