Last Death

As we start sailing, I couldn't help but think that something big was going to happen.

It took us 2 weeks to get to the island of Berk. 2. Full. Weeks. On a ship full of smelly old men. Finally.

Pulling in my mother is greeted by, who I assume is, Stoic the Vast Haddock, chief of the Hooligan tribe.

"Hello!!! I am glade you made it!!" He then turns to his people to introduce us.

"EVERYONE!!!! I would like to introduce Vala the brave chief(lol idk for a girl tho) of Andromeda, home of the banshee tribe, Alyssa the lethal, heir of the Banshee tribe, and Mara (who hasn't gained a title yet)!"

As our names were called I could feel the surprised eyes boring into my scull, not only because my unusual attire, but because of my title.
I look like:

My sister looks like:

And mom looked like:

I finally got so irritated that I was going to say something, but out of the corner of my eye I noticed something

I finally got so irritated that I was going to say something, but out of the corner of my eye I noticed something. More precisely, a dragon.

"TOOTHLESS!!! I said to stay with the others!!" A boy about 17 yelled.

"Is...is he a nightfury?" I ask.

"Yes...you won't hurt him right??"

"He is so handsome!" I say putting my sword down.
Slowly I crawled towards the dragon, on my hands and feet, I was level with his head. Reaching out I flicked my wrist and he started purring. Awww!!

"Wa...what did you do to my dragon?!"
"I didn't harm him if that is what you mean, I was admiring him. He is magnificent, no?" I reply.

"You don't kill dragons then?" A snarky beefy boy asked from the sidelines.

"Kill? No! I wouldn't ever!! Especially since I have my little Toruk!" I say unbelieving.

"Toruk? Who is that? I am Hiccup Haddock the 3rd by the way." The now deemed Hiccup asked.

"Hi Hiccup, if you didn't hear, I am Alyssa Stormbringer, and Toruk is my Leonopterex."

He got this confused look on his face.

"I will show you."
And with that I gave a loud whistle and ran to the cliff, jumping off like I do at home.

"ALYSSA!!!!" I hear Hiccup scream.