Chapter 10

Dereks pov

The phone rings and I can hear it's annoying repeated theme from the living room.
Once inside the kitchen I see that Mr.Stilinki is know where to be found at the moment.

Taking a deep breath I reach out and pull the phone out of the charger and place it next to my ear.

"This is Derek.. speaking for Stiliski- Uhm residence..... Mm hm..... What?.... Are you serious!..... Yes yes.... I'll be sure to tell him.... Thank you" I hang up so quickly and run out the door I don't stop when the phone falls to the floor. Racing around the house Mr. Stilinki is still know where to be found.

"Dammit.." I murmur while searching the last room- his room-. I finish looking around the room then without hesitation run into the hall, my ear twitches when the sound of a car door is slammed from the front of the house

Like an excited dog I run out side and greet him with a raspy tired breath while I yell a bunch of jumbled broken words.

"Wooh there son, breath then talk"
Mr. Stilinki closes the car door and I lean against it

"N-no- aha - time- Stiles he- he had a seizer" I wipe a bit of sweat that's formed on my brow, then before I know it Mr. Stilinki and I are rushing inside the car, I don't need to ask to know where we are headed.

That little sarcastic cracker better be okay or- I.. I don't know what I'd do- I mean what Mr. Stilinki would do...

Sorry this is freaking short, I've had no desire to write lately I'm not sure why, but I thought it would be fair to you guys if I wrote something so here yeah go I guess eheh.