Chapter 14

Stiles pov
Sorta a smutty chapter I guess..

Awkward, that's the best way to describe my situation right now.

My father is in the kitchen humming a tune, 'stand by me' it sounds like.

Derek is standing in front of me, casting a large menacing shadow.
I'm continuously rubbing my arms, while I stare anywhere but Derek.

"Uhm" Derek coughs, he turns to my father then back to me. He hesitantly reaches his arm out for a handshake.
I hesitate as well right before my finger tips slide into his hand, our palms loosely against each other's.
Our sweat rub together making it seem like our hands are being dipped in a pool.

I move my arm up and down along with Derek's arm, we exchange small glances. He keeps his eyes on me as I stare at my father. His eyes make my palms sweat even more.
I pull away before the friction starts a fire.

"I'm glad to see your back"
Derek gulps, and glares at my father

"A heads up you where coming home would have been nice" Derek says, as he pulls slightly on his boxers.

Did I mention that my father told Derek he wouldn't be home Intel tomorrow, so Derek may have been walking around shirtless with nothing but boxers on. Blue boxers by the way, I'm not trying to stare- I just noticed in the corner of my eye.

"I'll just.. go - Uhm - change" Derek turns and walks passed the kitchen over to the stairs, I catch a glance of him from behind before he turns the corner to the stairs. A sudden rush of blood goes into my.. Private parts...
I turn to my father who is facing away as I start to mentally and physically panic

"Pee! Now!"
I run straight forward then take a sharp turn up stairs, nearly stumbling down the stairs. I reach the top then dive into the bathroom. Landing on the carpet which almost slips from under me.

Do I, me, have a boner, because of... Be-because of.. D-d-Derek!
What's happening, what's happening!.
Sitting on the closed toilet I place my face into my sweaty palms.

"What's happening to me.."
I whisper, a minute passes and my - Uhm - boner.. Has not gone down.
I should probably take care of this.
I stand up and slide down my pants along with my boxers, then grab the tissue box and lotion from underneath the sink.

Derek's pov

So Stiles and his father just walked in on me half naked watching tv, that was just great fucking great! I stop myself from punching the wall, and focus on finding some clothes.
Choosing my new favourite black, slightly ripped jeans along with my not so favourite but only clean red long sleeve button shirt. I slide them both on then rummage threw my drawer for some socks.

I hear Stiles yell from downstairs, shortly after I can hear him running- seems more like stumbling up the stairs. I laugh he's probably running to play video games or read a comic.

As I'm searching threw my drawer my ears attention is pulled to Stiles again

"What's happening to me.."
Stiles whispers from somewhere out side my room, his room most likely. Or the bathroom.
What does he mean what's happening to me...?

Whatever, it's Stiles- it could mean anything.

I exit my room and pass Stiles room, the door is open and Stiles isn't in there.
I look around the hall Intel I see light shining under the door from the bathroom, I walk over none creepily and listen slightly.

My heart jumps and my legs weaken as I hear stiles moan from behind this door.
No. No. No.
I back up and hit against the wall behind me, the back of my neck and cheeks start to feel hot.
I ignore this and run downstairs- Stiles moan is played over and over again in my head. I shut it out by the sound of the tv. I take a deep breath and sit on the couch. Staring closely to the tv, on the edge of my seat.

Wooh, did I just post two chapters in one day, your dam right I did!