chapter 1: game 1 of the high school playoffs

"Gio Nieves the best basketball player on the team" the coach says. He makes every basket he shoots. So if we want to win game one keep passing the ball to each other until u get to gio. Ok boys its game time!

The game starts so gio's teammates pass the ball to each other. But some teammates don't listen and shoot! The coach gets mad even if they make it. So the coach takes them out n puts somebody that's listens to the coach. The coach takes gio out cause he got tired and f
Didn't put him back in until quarter 3!

Quarter 3 starts and gio's on a bad start for that quarter! Gio's teammates still listen to the coaches play pass it to gio. But the other team knows that so gio's team makes a "fake" play. The coach calls a timeout! "We are gonna make a "fake" play." The other team won't suspect it" the coach says.

The game starts again. They start with the old play then whenever they get the ball back they start the fake play. They get the ball back with only 1 minute remaining in the 3rd quarter! They do the "fake" play. They make 14 points with only 10 seconds remaining. The other team is down by 10 points and they have the ball. They try to make as much points as they can. But at then end they only make 4 points. Gio's team wins!!

I hope u guys enjoyed chapter 1 please vote n comment what u think of the video!!