Chapter 2: Game 2

Before the game: The team groups up and makes a plan.
"The plan is if u think u can make the shot be confident and shoot it. The other team are gonna double team gio so don't pass it to gio. So don't pass it to gio until he's open!" The coach says.

The game starts they play around alil because they beat them by 10 points last game. So now the other team is winning by 15 points! Gio was never in the game until the end of 2nd quarter! The other are still up but by 10 points. So now the coach puts gio in. Gio's team starts going up. They went up by 8. The other team thinks that gio is gonna start off bad so they have bad defense on him.

Its the middle of quarter 3. Gio's team is still down. But they finally start the second part of the plan pass it to gio!
They do that but the other team double teams him so gio's teammates have to shoot it! They do and only make 20 points until the middle of the fourth quarter.
So the other team is still up but by 25 points now! Gio and his teammates only have 2 minutes to catch up! Gio has the ball he shoots and makes it. They foul the other team to get the ball faster but they only have a minute left to get 22 points! Gio gets the ball and makes a 3! Gio fouls the other team to get the faster. So now there's only 30 seconds! Gio's and his teammates have to get 15 points. Gio gets the ball but this time passes it! His teammates makes a three! Now there's only 10 seconds left for the fourth quarter! Gio's team is down by 5 points! Gio's team has the ball. Gio shoots and makes a three! But now the other team has the ball! So gio fouls them again and they make both free throws! Gio has the ball again. Gio runs up and shoots from the 3 point line! And makes it with only .5 seconds left and Gio's team is down by 1 point!!!
So at the end Gio's team takes the loss! Gio ends up with 35 points. The score was 112-111. Gio, his teammates and they're coach are furious! They thought they could be them because of how good they did last game. "We need To make another play a better play" the coach says.

I hope u guys enjoyed chapter 3 please vote and comment what u think of chapter 2 😁