The guys House

After we moved all our furniture into the new house I decided it would be nice to get to know our neighbors.
MEANWHILE
"Kawaii~Chan, do you know where Aphmau is?" Asked Garroth. "Uhm, yeah. Kawaii~Chan thinks that Aphmau~Senpai is at Aaron~Kun's house. EEK!They're just so cute together!"
"Wait, don't tell me she-"
"Spent the night? She sure did." Said Katelyn walking down the stairs.
"GRRRR..." Growled Laurence "I swear if they-"
"WE NEED TO GET OVER THERE NOW LAURENCE!!!" Garroth YELLED. "RIGHT!" Agreed Laurence.
They ran over to Aaron's house and banged on the door.
BANG BANG BANG
Aaron came to answer. "You guys be quiet! Aphmau is still asleep!" Whispered Aaron. "Speaking of Aphmau where in the name of Irene is she?!!?!??" Asked Laurence being as quiet as he could. "She's in my room asleep!" Explained Aaron.
"YOUR ROOM??!?!???" YELLED Garroth. "Yes now be quiet!"
"Okay, fine but why is aph in YOUR room????"
"Uhm, she fell asleep so I moved her to my bed."
"With you in it!?!??!"
"WHAT?!? I mean, what?!?!" Aaron whispered. "No! I slept on the couch! Why does it matter to you?"
"You know why! We still like Aphmau! Even if you ARE dating her." Exclaimed Laurence. "Well whatever. Come on Laurence."
"Coming"
Back at the guys house:
"Laurence, we need a plan to get back at Aaron."
"Agreed"
"..."
"..."
"Got any ideas?"
"No I thought you did..?"
*sigh*
"OH! I have the perfect idea!"
*whispering*
"That's great! I'll call him now."
*riiinnggg rriiinnggg*
"Hello?"
"Hi, uhm Aaron?"
"Ugh not you again."
"No, listen Aaron. I just wanted to invite you over because Garroth and I wanted to apologize."
"Really? Wow, well uhm, when do I come over..?"
"You can come over at 5 later today. Okay?"
"Uh, kay..?"
"Great see ya later! Bye!"
"Byeee.."
*hangs up*
"Oh Laurence this is gonna be great!"
"I know!"
LATER THAT DAY (5:30)
"I'm gonna go over and introduce myself to the neighbors."
"Okay, see you later"
"Bye" I said walking out the door.
I walked to the next house over and knocked. I heard whispering but i couldn't make out what they were saying.
"Uh.. Come in." I heard a guy's voice.
I mean, they were total strangers and I probably shouldn't have walked in, but of course, I did.
As soon as I walked in I heard shuffling. I kind of just stood there expecting to see someone. I walked in more and as soon as I took one more step, I was knocked out.