Mission

"What do you mean..?"
"Well, I think that if we help Layla with whatever she wants, we'll be tp out of this world!"
"Okay well, those are some high hopes there Aphmau. Besides, how ARE we going to help her?"
"Well, it depends on what she needs."
"Right."
We walked back over to Layla.
"Ok, what is it you need again, Layla?"
*sniff*
"We need help escaping the king."
"Escape? What did he do to you?"
"He's a super duper meanie pants and if he doesn't get his way, he punishes all of us!"
"Well, you guys heard that. He's a super duper meanie pants. But I still don't understand how this will help us get out?"
"Just watch Narri."
"Okay.."
~~~~~
"Wait, I think I might have an idea! Aphmau, can you use your horn for magic?"
"Uhh... I don't know why?"
"Come here."
Since Garroth is a wizard, he gave Aphmau Magic powers with his wand.
~~~~~~
*whisper whisper*
"Great idea!"
"I know!"
"So, when do we do it?"
"Tonight, I guess."
"Yup."
The sun sets and we all get in our positions.
"King Zane?"
"Hmm? Oh, yes?"
"Would you mind coming here for a moment?"
"... What for...?"
"I.. uh... wanted to show you something."
"Hmmm... Okay..."
(King) Zane followed me back into the forest.
I gave Aphmau in the bush a little wink and as soon as I did, she and Garroth came out of the bush, and used their magic to make illusions. I don't know what Zane saw or heard, but he looked frightened.
"NO! PLEASE NO!"
"Well push you off if you don't release these fairies!"
Exclaimed Garroth.
"Okay! Okay! I'll let them go!"
"Come on Layla."
"Wait! Can I be released too?"
"Of course lulu."
I took all of the fairies deep into the forest and let them free. It was good to know that we had helped someone in need.
"Alright, Zane. You can go."
Zane ran straight to his throne and sat there, more pale than usual. (Idek if that's possible XD)
"Well, we did it. Now what?"
Laurence shrugged his shoulders.
"Maybe we look for the shiny dust?"
"I don't think we need to.."
I said. I looked down and around my neck was a piece of string with a little bottle attached.
"I think it's right here."
I pointed to it.
I took the bottle in my hand and squeezed it, and as soon as I did, we were back on Mystreet!
"Wow...."
"That was... Some adventure."
{am I dreaming? Was that all just some crazy dream?}
"Uh we better set back home. But wait... What if my baby brothers still there?? Oh poor Zane!!!" Garroth started to cry.
"I'm pretty sure that wasn't the real Zane. He would have recognized you."
*sniff* "You're right Aphmau."
"Of course I am!"
"Well, I'm going back home, I'm tired."