Chapter 1

"Come on, Tori." Vernon gestured.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," I said, putting my phone back into my bag.

"Are you ready to meet them?" asked Vernon.

"I guess I am," I replied nervously.

"Hey, everyone!" He called, opening the door. "Meet my cousin, Victoria."

I was welcomed by 12 boys scrambling to their feet, crowding and staring wide-eyed at me, as if I was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they greeted in unison. One of Vernon's friends, who had a round face, came in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Boo Seungkwan, but you can call me boo," he said whilst he ran his fingers through his hair. I chuckled at his attempt to flirt.

"Seungkwan! You just met her! Don't weird her out!" Another member squeezed through the crowd. I couldn't help but notice that he leaned more on the good-looking side. "I'm S.Coups or Seungcheol, the oldest of Seventeen." He reached out his hand and I shook it back.

"Oh, so your Seungcheol, Vernon told me a lot about you," I smiled.

"Vernon told us a lot about you too." he smiled back.

"You're half Korean, half Canadian right? I'm D.K by the way," another introduced.

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you." I replied.
He gave the brightest smile and shook my hand.

They all introduced themselves to me - well, almost all. A tall Chinese-looking guy stayed at the back, just staring at me.

"And this," grunted Minghao, pulling the anonymous guy in front of me, "is-"

"Heechul?" I cut him off. The other members started laughing, including the Heechul look-a-like. I laughed with them.

"Haha, no, this is Wen Junhui, also known as mini Heechul," introduced Minghao.

"Oh, mianhe, it just slipped out," I apologized.

"It's ok, a lot of people mistake me for him."

"It's nice to meet you Junhui," I took out my hand.

"Please, call me Jun."