Chapter 2

Jon's POV

"What!!?? I thought you said Valentine was dead!?" Clary yelled into the phone while putting it on speaker.

"Well it looks like I was wrong. Can Jon hear me?" She said sounding scared. "Yes mom what is going on!?" I asked very concerned.

"Valentine's alive and he found me, I cannot get away I want you and Clary to tell this to the clave." There was a big bang and Clary and I yelled "MOM" about 5 times before running to the clave meeting to tell them what had just happened.

When we got there the counsel glared at Clary and said "a little early for you to be here don't you think?"

But she acted like she did not hear him and said "our mom just called she told us to tell you that Valentine is somehow still alive and he found her then there was a big bang and the line was lost."

The counsel just looked at her for a full min until Luke ran to Clary and rapped his arms around her and said "everything will be okay" but I wasn't so sure.

That's when the counsel said: "THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!! We have his ashes by the angel how could he be alive!! I'm going to have to see some cold hard proof before we can do anything.

Thats when Clary finally snapped she half cried half yelled: "my mom just got fucking kidnapped and your asking for some goddamn proof! What the hell is wrong with you!!!!!"

Then I put my hand over her mouth and she shut up I said: "You want proof? Fine. Come on Clair" and we went home.

We went to bed and just as I was drifting off Clary came in and laid down next to me crying and I wrapped my arms around her and said: "it's okay Clair-Bear we will figure this out" she nodded yes and we went to sleep.

A Not So Normal Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें