Chapter 2

(Dan's POV)
Another bruise appears. This time on my left foot. I could watch this all day. My soulmate is so clumsy. They are also amazing at art. Unlike me. I draw the occasional cat whisker. My soulmate must hate it. Seeing all the smudges from my left- handed... issues, seeing all the paper cuts I get, and seeing the really bad happy faces and cat whiskers I draw when I'm bored. I usually hate drawing on my self but when I'm bored I don't care. You are probably wondering why I didn't use the pronouns he or she. It's because I don't know if my soulmate is a girl or a boy. I just fall in love with them. Like my parents. They are annoying. My parents know that people have no control over their soulmate but yet they are homophobic. It's so annoying. I know I said that already but it's true. Oh and they had a cliché story. My dad was a rugby player. The captain. He was popular. My mum was a cheerleader. The captain. She was popular. My dad got hurt a lot in rugby but my mum got hurt even more in cheerleading. She always gets annoyed when people say cheer isn't a sport. But one day my dad said that to her. And she showed him a huge scar and said "Does this look like something a non- sport could do?" And he just showed her his scar. It was hers from cheer but he always thought it was from rugby.

[258 words]
{A/N: If you are celebrating Independence Day tomorrow (July 4) Happy Independence Day, if not happy Monday everyone!}