Tom x Reader

It was a quiet summer night, you crashed at the boys house after watching a bunch of shitty horror movies with everyone, but you had just woke up to a faint sound. You were a bit of a light sleeper after watching so much horror, you could never be too sure.

Sitting up on the couch, you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and slid off the cozy blanket. You proceeded to rest your feet on the cold floor and hoist yourself up. You heard the noise again.

"What could that be?" You thought walking down the hall, only to hear it slightly louder, it was coming from Toms room.

Creaking open the door, you peeked in "Tom?" you asked, you then slipped in the room and shut the door.

Tom's head shot up, despite having black holes for eyes he looked very surprised, "(Y/n)? What are you doing up?"

You laughed quietly, "I heard your bass"

"Oh, sorry" Tom looked a little ashamed

"Don't worry about it" You smiled, walking over to him and sitting on his bed "So, why are you awake?"

"I-I couldn't sleep, just something's on my mind is all" He blushed, looking away from you

"Ooo are you gonna tell me~" You cooed poking his warm cheek "You're blushing~"

"Shut up!" He pouted, getting flustered, while setting his bass securely on the ground and laying back on the bed, sighing.

"Is it that bad?" You questioned, also laying on the bed, but on your side while looking at him.  

"No, I guess it's not that bad but err I-I just don't know what to say" His cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of red as he covered his face from you with his hands.

You slid closer to him, brushing your fingers through his slightly messy hair. Your breathing at a calming pace. Both of your bodies keeping each other warm.

This is what made him crazy. You. Every cute and soothing action, he loved you but he didn't know how to say it. He would always get so choked up, worried you like him just as a friend.

"(Y/n)" Tom sighed your name, pulling you closer by the waist.

"Yes?" You replied quietly, gazing at him through half lidded (e/c) eyes.

"I" he paused, not daring to look at you "I think...I'm in love with you"

Your hand stopped stroking his hair, a small smile graced your face. You then traced your finger down his temple and swooped around his cheek to his lips, you parted his lips slightly and scooted closer. Tom's eyes squeezed shut at the soft and gentle kiss, and fuck did he love it, he loved you. He groaned into the kiss, pushing you over so he was on top of you, you then wrapped your hands around his neck deepening the kiss before unlocking lips and panting at each other.

"I love you too Tom" You whispered, looking up at him.

He gave you a cheeky grin and trailed small kisses down your neck, making you laugh and pull him closer so you were face to face once more. You gave him a quick peck on the nose, then one on the lips while resting your forehead on his.

"Sleep with me tonight?" He smiled

"Of course" You laughed snuggling up next to him.

"Goodnight (y/n)"

"Goodnight Tom~"