Chapter 7:

Noah's pov:
I woke up at 5 am, I couldn't sleep I was so happy. So I did the craziest thing. I got in my car and drove to lexi's house. As I drove into the driveway and parked I took off my seatbelt and texted lexi
I'm outside xxx N

I then realised she probably wouldn't be awake-I was cut off from my thoughts by a buzz in my hands, I looked down and saw a message from lexi
I'll be down now, I couldn't sleep either xxxx L

Woah did she feel as strongly about me as I did with her? I got out if my car and began to walk up to the front door. The door opened and there stood an adorable lexi with her messy bed hair but still managed to look as sexy as hell " Hey" she whispered and made room by opening the door wider to let me in "Hey" I whispered back putting my hands on her tiny waist and pulling her into my chest "Shh we have to be quiet come up to my room" she giggled resting her hands on my abs "Okay" I said biting my lip looking down at her. We got into her room and she went into the bathroom to change into warmer pajamas as she said she was feeling cold. I watched as she walked into her bathroom and closed the door over but didn't realise she left it an inch open, I could see her look in the mirror and jump at her messy hair and tried to flatten it down, I smiled thinking about how she wanted to look good for me, little did she know I thought she was so beautiful all day all the time. I gulped she had now removed her oversized tee and was only in a bra and her knickers, my eyes were glued to her I had honestly been the luckiest man alive to be with this girl. She bent over to pick up her bottoms she had brought in with her and I nearly drooled I had to clear my throat and turn my body to face the other way. She exited the bathroom wearing track suit bottoms and a hoodie and had put her hair into a messy bun, I smiled and was then taken aback as she straddled me "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered "Well your mine now" she said smiling down at me then her face fell "Do you not want me to? Am I heavy?" She said thinking she did something wrong as she tried to stumble off my lap "No! No lexi" I laughed pulling her back into me wrapping my arms around her "I am really trying not to kiss the face off you and you sitting on me just is really turning me on" I laughed "Then just kiss the face off me" she smirked and shrugged.

Lexi's pov:
We kissed then lay in my bed talking about random things. I eventually fell asleep in his arms. I woke up to Noah's abs pressed against my back and I smiled god did I like this boy. I turned over and put my leg over him, his eyes shot open then softened when he seen me smiling up at him, he pulled me closer and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and I giggled "What time is it?" I asked running my fingers through his hair, he untangled himself from me and took his phone from my bedside table and checked the time "Jesus Christ it's 1:30" he laughed that's when I only noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt, he saw me gawking at his incredibly toned abs and smirked at me as I blushed, he then lay back down and rolled me on top of him as I giggled and hugged him, then we both tensed. Voices. Voices that belonged to the team I could hear Taylor, Ashton ,Justin and Bryce in the hallway walking towards Alec and I's rooms "Shit" Noah hissed as I jumped off him and gestured for him to go into the bathroom, I also noticed sometime between me and Noah's cuddles I was now only standing in track suit bottoms an a sports bra on, I grabbed Noah's stuff and threw it into the bathroom after Noah just as Taylor walked into my room "Hey lexi" he said smiling and his eyes travelled down my body his eyes turning into the size of saucers "Hey Tay" I said crossing my arms over my chest trying to cover up, he walked towards me and pulled me into a hug "How's my lexi" he said as I laughed awkwardly "I'm okay" I said and wriggled out of the hug "Hey I've been meaning to ask you do you want to be my gorgeous date to the dance?" He said placing his hands on my hips "Um I'm really sorry but I have a date already" I said looking down and taking his hands and took them off my hips "What? Who?" He said looking at me annoyed "Um Noah asked me" I said "Noah did!?" He almost yelled and I flinched, Noah burst out from the doors "Yeah I did what's your problem" he snapped sounding annoyed "You know what the problem is Noah!" Taylor said as he stormed out of the room "What just happened?" I asked confused, then the doorbell rang, I heard a few cheers from the guys saying something about it being the new student and the new quaterback "Did you just hear that!?" Noah asks me looking shocked "I was never told about this! I'm the quaterback!" Noah yelled running out of the room and I followed. How come nobody told me or Noah? Why were they replacing Noah? As we came downstairs the boys were greeting a boy, I couldn't see his face but there was something really familiar about him. Noah pushed through the boys to get a glance then his eyes filled with fury and anger and I then knew why, the colour drained from my face and I felt weak, his eyes met mine and I suddenly felt so small so vulnerable so scared it was Troy my possessive ex "YOU!" Noah's voice boomed and everyone looked shocked apart from Troy "YOU BASTARD GET OUT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!" He shouted having to be held back from Troy. Oh why did Alec have to be still asleep "Noah chill what's the deal?!" Justin asked "He isn't replacing you he's just joining the team your our quaterback he was the quaterback at his old school" said Ashton "It's not that" Noah growled, I still ft like I was going to faint, he had found me he knew I had told Noah and Alec he's going to hurt them, I shivered as he made his way over to me "Hey baby girl you missed me?" He said pulling me into him "Please stop" I whispered as the boys were completely confused and were trying to contain Noah "If you tell them you know what will happen" he whispered in my ear then placing little kisses on my neck, I gulped and pushed him off me and gave him a glare but nodded telling him I wouldn't tell anyone I didn't want any of my Bestfriends getting hurt "Lexi and I go way back we are together" Troy announced wrapping his arms around me "How come you never told us you had a boyfriend?" Bryce asked, all the boys were looking at me as if I had just stabbed them "We were on a break"