Chapter 12

I woke up in Noah's arms. I had missed this, I looked up at him and smiled he looked so cute asleep. I wriggled out of his grip and went to the bathroom. I text my mom saying where I was as she was probably worried. I walked back into the room and Noah's was just waking up I ran and jumped onto his lap "Morning!" I sang and he groaned. "Why can't we just sleep" he said wrapping his arms around my hips as he lay on top of me resting his head on my breasts. "Noah" I giggled pushing his head and I just got a grunt and a mumble back off him. I knew he wasn't getting up very soon so I went on my phone and just scrolled through Instagram. I noticed I had a few unopened dms. I clicked on to the first one which was from Calvin Rayes the biggest bad boy going he was in a year higher than me. The message said:
Hey babe we should hang out sometime I'll talk to you in school xx

He obviously thought Noah and I were still not talking. My phone died before I could even reply so I tried to wake up Noah "Noah" I said "It's like 10" I said I knew this wasn't even that late but I still had to go home as Justin invited me to go to the mall with him today. Noah wouldn't wake up so I kneed him where it hurts and he fell off me onto the floor, he groaned and I hopped down beside him "Sorry" I said trying to hold back a laugh "You'd better be" he moaned and I got up and walked over to the kitchen counter. I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach up to the press to get the packet of waffles, but Noah came over and got them for me. "Here you go princess" he smirked and leaned in to kiss me but I turned away "Well that hurt" he said looking at me with the puppy eyes I just could not resist. I looked away before I could attack him with kisses. "We can't just go back to the way we were Noah" I said "I know" he said looking down "So we have to stop all of this flirting cause we're just friends" I said and it killed me to say it, as much as I wanted Noah back I just couldn't let the fact he cheated on me go away. "Okay" he whispered and walked away.

~*~

"You're back talking to Noah?!" Justin's voice boomed making Ashton flinch "Jeez bro take a chill pill" he laughed "We're only friends" I said playing with my straw to my smoothie. We were sitting in the food court and I had just told the twins I was back friends with Noah. "After everything he did to you" Justin said "How fucking could you, he cheated on you Lexa, you cried in my arms , you were heart broken and now you've just let him brainwash you with his 'i love yous' and 'it was a mistake' bullshit" Justin said getting up out of his seat and storming out of the food court. "He's just pissed Lexa" Ashton said. I was shocked at his outburst. "I'll be back in a minute Ashton" I said smiling weakly at him and then raced after Justin. As I ran out the doors I spotted him walking over to the Range Rover. I caught up to him just as he was opening the door "Justin" I said out of breath he just looked at me then looked away "I'm sorry" I said and he stayed silent "Justin please" I said as tears welded up in my eyes "I can't loose you as a bestfriend over this" I said looking down "I don't want to be your bestfriend" he said. "What?" I said confused with tears running down my cheeks "I really like you Lexa" he said looking me in the eyes for the first time during this whole conversation "I can't stand being just your bestfriend" he said "But-" I said but he cut me off by wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my lips. And I kissed him back. It felt differnt, like gentle, like he really really meant it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, he sat me on the car and deepened the kiss "Justin" I moaned in between kisses. We pulled away and looked at each other "Woah" he said scratching the back of his neck "What?" I said consciously "Was I bad?" I asked "Are you kidding me?" He laughed "That was fucking sensational" he said and I blushed. We heard someone cough behind us and we both looked that way to see Ashton standing there with his smoothie. I hopped down off the car and looked down "I'm guessing you two are back talking" he said smirking "Um yeah" .Justin said awkwardly "Cmon the boys invited us to the arcade" Ashton laughed.

~*~

After hanging out with the boys in the arcade I went home as we had school in the morning. I had a shower and got into  my comfiest pjs. I was just settling into my bed when I heard shouting again. This has been the fourth shouting match between my mom and dad now, I was really worried about them, they never seemed to be at home these days and whenever they were home they were fighting. I thought about everything that had happened today. I had stayed the night in Noah's but then kissed Justin today, I really needed to sort out who I wanted. I soon fell asleep as I was extremely tired.