Chapter ; 11

Noah's PoV:
I was talking with the boys when I seen Lexa and Justin walk through the front doors. Justin's arm was around her shoulder and I instantly tensed up. Why was he touching her? I looked at her tear stained face and began to speed over to them "Where did you go last night" she choked out "What?" I asked confused "I said where did you go last night!" She snapped "I, I ,I I just went home, I don't know!" I blurted out. Tears sprang from her eyes and stormed out of the school doors. I went to run after her, but Justin stopped me "Your an idiot" he said "What the fuck have you done!" I said and shoved him "I havnt done fucking nothing apart from looking after your girl as she cried her eyes out about what you've done!" He said shoving me back. I was fuming, why was all of this happening. Before I could say anything else Justin ran out the doors to Lexa and the boys came up to me asking what had happened but I just walked outside and got in my car. I drove as fast as I could to Lexas house just in time to see Lexa getting out of Justin's car and they walked into the house together. I ran up to the door and I knocked as hard as I could. Justin answered "Move out of my fucking way" I said as I pushed pass him "She doesn't want you here Noah" he said leaning against the door frame. "I need to talk to her" I said "Noah you've already done enough to damage just leave" he said "We all know your just trying to get into her little head so you will look like the big hero and she'll fall in love with you because I made one mistake last night" I blurted out "So it's true" I heard her voice say from behind me "Lexa" I whispered but it was too late she had ran upstairs with tears trickling down her face "Get out" Justin said walking upstairs after her but I grabbed him back "She's my fucking girlfriend! Stop fucking ruining everything" I said as I punched him and then he punched me. And then we were having a full on fight. This was his fault he had ruined me and Lexa, the more I thought about it the more angrier I got.

I just remember coach breaking us apart then I drove home and I've been here since. I've tried to text Lexa but she hasn't replied. I wish I could just talk to her but I know she doesn't want to see me any time soon. I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I seen this.

YoboyJustin_ the amount of pictures you take on my phone babe😂❤️ Alexa_x Hahahhaha of course you pick the worst one😂YoboyJustin_ I like it😂❤️

Alexa_x Hahahhaha of course you pick the worst one😂
YoboyJustin_ I like it😂❤️

Why would she be taking pictures on Justin's phone? Why would he call her babe? Why did he put the heart emoji? Atleast she didn't send one back. I didn't like this at all, why did I have to ruin everything, it was one mistake.

I havnt been to school in three days now and I missed the dance. Justin and Alexa went together. Alexa has gotten a lot more popular since the dance and the break up, all the boys now know she's single and all the girls want to be her friend. I missed her so much. I decided to get out of bed and ask if any of the boys wanted to go to the arcade or go play some ball but they all said they were busy. So I decided to go out and do the grocery shopping for my mom. I got into my car and drove to the store. As I parked my car I saw alexas car parked a bit in front of mine. I started to reverse and go to a different store but I stopped as I saw her walk out of the store holding a packet of her favourite jellys. She looked up and gave me and awkward smile. I don't know why but I jumped out of the car and ran up and hugged her "What are you doing" she asked "Sorry I just, uh, I missed you" I stuttered. She was wearing ripped jeans with a crop top. She looked perfect "How've you been" she asked "Terrible- I mean good" I rambled and she giggled "Nice talking to you Noah" she said as she began to walk away "Wait!" I said "What" she said looking back at me then I realised there was someone sitting in the passenger seat of her car. Justin. He was smirking "Come here a sec" I said and she walked back over. I pulled her into my chest and cupped her face and kissed her. Damn it felt good after so long "Sorry I just needed to do that" I said looking into her beautiful eyes. She pushed herself away from me and looked down "I think you should leave" She said and Justin hopped out of her car and walked around to face me "Why'd you that that" he said "Why can't I" I said back "Lexa isn't yours anymore Noah" he said crossing his arms over his chest "I never wanted it to end" I said looking over at Lexa and she gave me a kind of sad smile "Well your the reason it did end" he said "Listen Justin I don't know what your deal here is but that was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life, I love Alexa and I'd do anything for her, I don't know what I was thinking that night, i really don't but one thing I know is that you trying to get with Lexa isn't going to work out I won't let it because I will do everything I can to make sure she's mine again because nothing and I mean nothing can make me feel as good as she does" I said and walked back to my car and drove off.

Alexas PoV:
After everything that happened at the store I had dropped Justin home telling him that I just wanted to be alone. Justin has really been great the last few days but what Noah said today has triggered my feelings for him again. I know I can't just trust him like that again but if I gave him time maybe just maybe we could be something again. I face timed one of my new bestfriends Anna. "Hey girl" she said as she shoved some chips into her mouth and I giggled. "Ugh I need your advice Anna" I said lying down on my bed "Tell me your problems babe I'm a god I'll fix them for you" she said and I laughed, this is the reason I love Anna she's always positive "I ran into Noah at the store" I said and looked into my phone screen to see her reaction. She grinned "YAS BITCH DID YOUS MAKE UP AND DECIDE TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS AND GET A DOG AMD HOUSE!" She squealed excitedly. Anna was on Noah's side and what I mean by that is she wanted us to get back together but my other new bestfriend Lizzie wanted me to get with Justin. I don't think I would ever like Justin in that way but we really have gotten closer as friends. "I don't think so Anna" I laughed "But he said this big long speech on how he wanted me back and that the girl was a mistake and ugh I think I'm falling in love again" I sighed "Girl we both know you never fell out of love with him" she said and I smiled I knew she was right. "Call him over" she said "Um I don't know-" I started but she cut me off "Just do it gotta go byeeeee" she said and hung up. Should I tell him to come over? Or will I suprise him at his house? I'll go to his house I decided. I walked downstairs to see mom watching Tv "I'm going out mom" I said as I grabbed my keys "Okay sweetie" she called back. I walked outside and walked around to my car and began to drive to Noah's.

Noah's PoV
I was just about to hop in the shower when I heard the doorbell ring "I'll get it!" I shouted as I walked to the door with my towel low around my hips. I opened the door to see Alexa, her eyes traveled down my chest and she swallowed then looked back at me "Hi" she said and shuffled awkwardly on her feet "Hi" I said back running my hand through my hair "Um come in" I gestured for her to come in and she stepped in but tripped over the doorway as she came through , I leaped out and caught her. Then she squealed and her eyes widened as the looked down at me "What?" I said as I looked down myself "Shit" I hissed and I grabbed the towel which had been around my waist of the floor "Omg" Lexa said turning around "I'm sorry" I stuttered "Um it's okay" Alexa said her voice a pitch higher "I'll go get dressed" I mumbled and ran up the stairs. Holy shit Alexa just seen me naked for the first time and were not even together! I walked into my room and quickly changed into some tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt. I ran back down the stairs and gave Alexa an awkward smile "I just wanted to talk" she said crossing her arms over her impressive chest "Yeah of course" I said sitting down on the couch and gesturing for her to sit down too. I was willing anything to get back talking to her. "What happened" she said looking up from her lap "What" I said "That night, what happened" she said, it sounded like she was going to cry. Here it goes I was going to tell her everything "Well after I left your house I got really pissed off at myself for turning you down and I didn't know what to do, I just went to the club just to cheer myself up and then ended up get drunk. I just remember leaving some girls house that night then going to school the next morning with the worst hangover then you came in crying your eyes out and yeah that's what happened" I said looking down "Why didn't you just come back" she said that's when I looked at her and saw that her eyes had tears in them. "I honestly don't know Lexa" I said "Please Lexa you know how much I regret it and you know that I still love you so much" I said getting up and sitting beside her "I just I feel I can't trust you" she said looking away. I cupped her face and kissed her gently then looked in her eyes "Lexa you can trust me with your life, I promise"I said and I really really meant it "You really need to stop kissing me off guard" she smiled and I grinned back at her "I love you Lexa" I said pulling her onto my lap and hugging her tightly "I love you too" she said, her voice muffled by her head buried in my neck.

We spent the rest of the evening cuddling and watching TV, I was so glad I had her back.