Werewolf!Percy Jackson x Reader (You're my mate)

This request is going to be a little different from the others. When I got this one, I thought it was an amazing idea, something that was different, and I had a lot of fun writing it. This is requested by @Werewolf_death2019, hope you, and everyone else, enjoy.

My legs burn as I push myself to continue on, my chest aches as I try to take deep breaths, hoping and praying that whatever is chasing me will soon lose sight of me. As I run, the only thing that can be heard is the sound of me panting, nothing else could be heard. I was running through a forest, branches and twigs scraping my skin every now and then, leaving nasty cuts along my body. The hard rocks caused me to stumble every now and then, almost to the point of tripping over. Fortunately, I caught myself in time. Not long later, I stumbled out of the forest and came across an alleyway and, without thinking, ran into it, hoping that it would be dark enough for me to hide for the time being, or at least until whatever is chasing me, vanishes. I stumble along the pathway, trying to find a descent spot to hide in. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one and, just before I was about to make my way out of the alleyway, I heard a sound from behind me. ever so slowly, I turned around, only to gasp in shock at what I saw. Standing behind me was, what looked to be, a rather large, black dog with glowing red eyes and reptilian-like teeth, looking at me with a look of hunger.

"Nice dog." I said as I began slowly walking backwards, keeping an eye on the dog in front of me, only to have it growl in return. I took more and more steps, putting some distance between us, and saw how it was watching my every move, as if it was waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. It wasn't until I was a few metres back to I happen to step on a stick, resulting in me falling down, it was that moment that the dog charged straight for me. it ran with inhuman speed and before I knew it, it had already approached me, trying it's very hardest to bite me. all I could do was hold out my hands and place them just under its mouth, trying my best to stop it from successfully biting me. after fighting back and forth for a few minutes, I was able to lift my leg and, with enough strength, kicked the dog in the stomach, managing to kick it back a few metres. Taking the opportunity, I got up from the ground and ran for my life, only to end up at a dead end. The sound of growling could be heard behind me, and I knew that the dog has me cornered. Nothing but fear coursed through my body as I began to shake. I walked back as far as I could until my back hit the wall and just as it slowly advanced towards me, I screamed out,

"Somebody, anybody, help!"

Percy's POV

My pitch black paws thundered against the ground, my claws scraping the Earth every now and then and the wind brushed through my pitch black fur as I run through the forest, moving left and right as I dodge any incoming trees, successfully avoiding them all together. Why am I in the forest exactly? The answer to that is simply because my wolf, Austin, suddenly felt the need to go for a run through the forest, like he was expecting something to happen tonight. So, for the last few hours, I've done nothing but run through the place, taking a break here and there when necessary.

"Are you sure something is going to happen? We've been running for hours and it's been nothing but a quiet night." I said to Austin.

"Just a little longer Percy, I can feel that something is going to happen, and I don't think it's a good thing." Austin said in reply. All I did was let out a sigh and continued running on, focusing on my surroundings. Not long later, my ears picked up the sound of someone screaming.

"Somebody, anybody, help!" It sounded like a girl's voice, one full of desperation, and as fast as lighting, I bolted off, running to wherever the voice came from. I ran through the forest and, not long after, found myself near an alleyway. I stopped for just a moment and sniffed the air, noticing how the smell of the Underworld is in the air.