Chosen Demigod x Reader (Bad Feeling)

This was not requested at all, but something I felt like writing. There will be no specific character in this story, you are free to choose who it is. I'd love to hear what you think about this one and hope you enjoy

In the beginning, everything was going good. We went out, enjoyed each other's company, nothing but smiles every time we saw one another. But...something must've happened along the way. Something happened when I wasn't looking. Something changed and what we had, was no longer there.

I was away on a quest, and it was taking longer than I thought it would. Every time I would come across monsters, I would think about him, and how I can't wait to go back to camp, back to him. I've missed him while I was away, and unfortunately, I haven't had the time to contact him in anyway.

As I slash down the last monster, I heave out a sigh and try to regain my breath. It was slightly tougher than the last few I've been fighting, so it took a little longer than I would have liked to take it down. As I wipe the sweat from my forehead, I sheathe my weapon and walked away, finding myself near a lake with crystal blue water.

I decided to walk over to the lake and take a break. It's not everyday I get one after all with everything that's been happening. 'I wonder how he is doing?' I thought as I stared out towards the lake. 'I do miss that boy. I hope we have a chance to catch up once I get back to camp.' However, as I thought about it, I had a slight bad feeling arise within my chest. But it was gone the moment it appeared. 'Probably meant nothing, I hope.' Shutting off my thoughts, I continued to look out towards the lake, thankful for the peace and quiet this place provided.

I closed my eyes as a slight breeze blew by, brushing my hair over my shoulders. I let out a sigh of content, feeling at peace for the first time since I left camp.

While enjoying the silence, I unsheathed my weapon and looked down at it with a smile. He gave this to me not long after we met, saying that it was just the type of weapon that suited me. Ever since I got it, I've been using it in every fight. It meant a lot to me, he meant a lot to me.

'I just hope I do enough for him.' I sometimes wonder if I'm doing enough, after all that he's done for me. I want to be the kind of girlfriend that does as much for him as he does for me. I asked him this a couple times actually, and he says I do more than enough every time. I can't help but smile at that, but a part of me still worries.

'Maybe I can bring him here one day, just the two of us.' I thought as I sheathed my weapon and looked back at the lake. I enjoyed the silence a little longer before getting up and leaving. 'Time to go home, back to him.' I was excited to go back, it's been too long.

The moment I walked into camp, my sibling(s) greeted me with nothing but hugs and smiles, asking how it all went. I told them everything and we caught up for a bit before I told them I had someone to see. All I got was a smirk in return and couldn't help but cover my face as a blush threatened to show. 'He and I have been together a while now and I still manage to blush at something's that are said or implied. Dam that boy.' I thought with a smile.

I walked away from my sibling(s) and looked for him. It wasn't long before I spotted him and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"(Chosen Demigod), I've missed you." He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him as he placed a quick kiss on me cheek.

"Welcome home, (Name)." Was all he said. Was it just me, or did that sound a little distant? I quickly shook off the thought, not thinking too much of it.

"Are you free this afternoon?"

"Yeah."

"Want to join me for a bit? I'd love to catch up and spend time with you."