Our Secret Relationship (3)

"Sehun-sshi,We go first ok? See you tomorrow^^"said suho with the others member. "Ah~ok then,see you guys tomorrow^^" said sehun. Soon he looked at his bandaged feet.

"Why did he helped me?"said sehun with full of curious. "I helped you because you were injured" replied kai. Sehun was shocked as soon he heard kai. "But...why do you always help me? I mean someone else could help me..." said sehun, suddenly kai opened his shirt infront of sehun,He was so surprised. Kai smiled, "Do I really have to say it?"."Say wh..wh..what?" Asked sehun stammering."what? Never saw a guy shirtless before?

"That's not wh..what I Mea..meant" said sehun stammering with embarrasedly. Kai smiled and sit besides sehun, "Are you sure? Why is your face turning red then?" Tease Kai. Sehun suddenly pushes kai and cover his cheeks, "No, that's not what you think...I..I..I have an alergic!" Shouted sehun embarrasedly. Kai laugh, "Oh,Alergic on me then? Wow that's unexpected". "It's not what you think...." said sehun embarrasedly, Suddenly Kai kissed sehun. He was so shocked and pushes kai away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Shouted sehun while wipping his lips. Kai smiled and put on his shirt "Nothing~^^ see you tomorrow then sehun-ah~". Kai immediately stand and take his jacket. "By the way,You can keep my umbrella^^ bye~" said kai and open the door.

"WAIT!!" Shouted sehun. Kai look at sehun, "why?" He asked. "What was that kiss for....?" Replied sehun with full of curious. "Soon...you will know what's that kiss for...^^" reply kai as he left the pratice room. Sehun started touching his lips and thinking.... "Why did he do that...". Sehun started to remember the kissing scene.

"Ahh!! This is driving me crazy!! It's even better if I go home now and play witj vivi if I keep wasting my time on thinking of that scene!" Shouted sehun as he left the practice room...