Our Secret Relationship (5)

Sehun waked up in the morning. He smiled as soon he saw Vivi waiting for him to awake. "Good morning Vivi^^ already awake? Give me a kiss then~" said sehun while pucking his lips. Vivi soon Licked Sehun's lips. Sehun smiled "Aigoo~ good boy^^". Sehun stood up and goes to the bathroom to washes his face and brushes his teeth. Soon, he goes to the kitchen and made himself a simple breakfast for him to eat.

"It looks tasty^^" Said sehun as he looked at his simple American breakfast style. as soon he finnised his breakfast,he started to go to take his shower.

meanwhile in kai's house,

Kai open his phone and take look at his video taip of sehun taking his bath. He smiled, "Oh Sehun-sshi...I'm gonna touch you from head to toe till you can't feel your legs" smirked kai. He closed his phone and soon goes to take his bath...

At sehun's house,

Sehun drying his hair while looking at the phone. He started texted baekhyun

"Yah baekhyun-sshi, Do you wanna come to the dance class this evening? I'm tired..."

Baekhyun soon got a massage from sehun, he started texting

"Yes, i'm gonna come this evening. Why won't you come? Is it because of Kai?! Did he do something to you?!"

Laughed baekhyun as he teased sehun.Soon Sehun got a massage from baekhyun, he felt annoyed reading the massage

"If you gonna tease me i'll kill you!"

Baekhyun laughed at Sehun's massaged. Soon he texted

"If you don't want me to tease you then come to the dance class."

Sehun reads the massage and got annoyed by baekhyun's text.

"Fine! I'm coming then!"

Baekhyun laughed,

"Kkaebsong~"

Sehun read it and shout down his phone. "Ahh! Baekhyun hyung is going me crazy!!! I don't want to see kaiㅠㅠ" He Arguid. Then soon he started thinking. "I need my bubble tea!!!",shouted sehun. He suddenly rushes out of his house to get him his precious bubble tea...