Our Secret Relationship (7)

"Kai-sshi....can..can..can..we stop now...?" Begged sehun. Soon kai stoped. "Ok baby..you did a great job" replied kai as soon he kissed sehun's forehead. "Mmmm..." said sehun blushedly. Kai smiled and started ziping his pants, kai soon started to rubs sehun's hair. "Aigoo~ you did a good job baby^^" sehun looked down embarrasedly.

"Kai-sshi...can I ask you something..?" said sehun, "sure baby^^ what is it?" Replied kai. "Can we keep this a secret? I don't wanna this thing spread to the others hyung...I'm..i'm embarrased..."said sehun as he looked down blushing. Kai smirked at sehun "I've told you that this is going to be private right? Just relax baby...this will be Our Secret Relationship...no one will know^^" said kai as he kissed sehun. Sehun looked at kai and smile

"Thank you Kai^^ I feel very satisfied now^^" replied sehun as he laid his head on kai's shoulder. "Anytime baby...anytime" kai smiled.

In a few hours...
The others member started to came. "Oh...you were early sehun...? Kai? You too?" Said suho. "Ah..ah..Yes..." said sehun stammering. "Oh~~ I smell something fishy here...Sehun-ah... what you and kai doing?? Kissing??" Laughed baekhyun as he teased sehun. "I'm going to kill you if you going to keep teasing me...I do know what you and chanyeol doing ok?! Stop teasing me and kai!". Baekhyun & chanyeol looked at each other.

"Wha..what..are you saying sehun?" Said baekhyun stammering. "I know what you guys--" suddenly kai closed sehun's mouth. "Ahaha...don't listen to sehun..he's just angry...that' it..ahahaha.." replied kai.

"This is going weird I guess...Ahaha...nevermind just forget it and let's started to do the lesson" said suho to calm everyone down. "Yeah...let's just do the lesson now" said sehun.