WINNERS AND PRIZES

Now, on to the winners and their prizes! There will be two winners for every genre. One people's choice, and one of our pick. 

To win the competition, your book must be really good. It should capture the attention of your readers. If your book got the most reads and views, it would be part of the People's Choice. There will also be books that we will judge. This Our Pick. If your book is good, but not well known, you will still have a chance to win.

There will be two winners for each genre. One holding the People's Choice title and one with Our Pick.

And now, the prizes!

Note: Everyone gets the same prize. Prizes just have a slight variation between People's Choice and Our Pick.

FOR PEOPLE'S CHOICE:

-A full review of their book posted on our review book: Golden Gem Reviews

-A chance to make a story with either rebel_falls26 or rosemaryreddings. (Take your pick)

-A follow from both rebel_falls26 and rosemaryreddings.

-Votes and comments on all chapters of the winning book.

-The winning book will be added to a reading list titled "PEOPLE'S CHOICE" here on TheAuraProject

-A place in our official list of winners which will be posted on our message board once the entire competition has concluded.

-Virtual gummy bears from rosemaryreddings.

FOR OUR PICK:

-A medium-length review to be commented on the first chapter of the winning book

-A shoutout in our review book: Golden Gem Reviews.

-A follow from both rebel_falls26 and  rosemaryreddings.

-Votes and comments on all chapters of the winning book

-The winning book will be added to a reading list titled "OUR PICK" here on TheAuraProject

-A place in our official list of winners which will be posted on our message board once the entire competition has concluded.

-Virtual gummy bears from rosemaryreddings.

All questions left in the comments will be happily be answered!