FAQ

Who judges The Aura Awards?

rebel_falls26 and rosemaryreddings do, although how people react when reading your book will certainly play an important part in the results.

How to enter?

Fill out a form! It's mentioned in the actual Aura Awards book.

What if I can't participate for a couple of days or something like that?

Just PM us with your explanation and you'll be excused.

Are there any restrictions for entering?

No. The Aura Awards are for all people of all ages! You can enter no matter who you are, where you come from, and what gender you are.

How much time is allotted for people to read and react to a featured book?

One week. That's why we call it the "Book of the Week."

What's the maximum number of readers?

50. We really want the books entered in The Aura Awards to get a whole lot of new fans, votes, and comments!

How do I claim my prizes if I win?

We'll PM you about the details. But in the meantime, focus on the contest first! You'll have lots of competitors so make sure to polish your book.

What is Golden Gem Reviews?

It's our review book. We use it to review winning books and, well, books we want the world to see. Be sure to check it out to find a couple of amazing reads!

We're sure some of you still have a few questions on your mind. We'll happy answer them in the comments and possibly even toss in a virtual gummy bear or a pun. *cough* From rosemaryreddings. *cough*