Prologue

Caspian never intended to kill him.

The Prince of Ithsmus' blade was meant for another.

For that barbarian that stole his father.

Jericho.

He never meant to love him either

Conceived and trained for war Jericho was on his way to being the greatest General the world has seen

He's killed men, many men but he's never wept for one, not like the mad Prince of Ithsmus.

He's never felt anything like he did for the boy and he'll do anything to have him, the Prince Caspian.

*******************************************************************************************************

Copyright © 2016 by @notbackingdown

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, copied or printed without express permission from the Author.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

NOTE

All characters, situations, names, conflicts and places are all a fiction of my imagination and do not in any way refer to real persons/places/situations.

All characters/plots/ideas are all inventions of my own Fictional Creation. (Blame my brain for any weirdness).

Any resemblance to any real persons (living or deceased)/places/situations are entirely coincidental.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

MY WATTPAD STORIES

Werewolf series

ü Want you Back

ü Jesse's Redemption

The Nine Princes of Hell Series

v I'm Waiting for You in Hell

v Save Me, My Demon Prince

Random One Offs

The Asshole of his Dreams

Elan's Pian

Assassin's Love

I'm Your Boss

Crazy Clause (Horror)

The Price of Love (not a BoyXBoy)

No Regretting Us

Saddled

Worlds Apart

Pride The Jones Twins

One Shot

Ø Strip for Me

Ø The Book of Shorts

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Important

My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE 18 YEARS AND OLDER. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts, crude language and will portray gay relationships between males. If you do not enjoy stories of this nature please leave now. I will not condone/defend/accept any sort of attacks on my stories, my characters or myself.

It is well within your right to choose what type of entertainment you prefer but I will not be blamed for your curiosity.

Read at your own risk.

�tP�HHJHw=p��