let go (concerned)

Okay, so um..

If you guys are holding on to something that is still hurting you after a long time, it might be time to let go. I'm trying to tread carefully here because I don't want to put out the wrong message.. When you lose someone, it hurts. Believe me, I know.
But you can't hold onto that forever.

You can't keep thinking about the same thing over and over and then wonder why nothing gets better. You can let yourself feel pain for a little bit, but at some point you have to let yourself heal. You're the only person that can do that. You decide whether you want to feel better or not. You either dwell on it for the rest of your life and become a sour old person, or you can let it go, accept the loss, and continue being the amazing human being I know you are.

Don't keep sadness around just because it's the easier thing to do.. You can pick yourself up, I promise. And there's nothing wrong with asking for a little help. Everyone is blessed with the ability to listen.

You are loved.
Have a beautiful day.

The video above is called Instructions For A Bad Day by Shane Koyczan. It helps, listen to it. SERIOUSLY, LISTEN TO IT.

Thoughts Of Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें