Dreaming of Lilies

AN: I'm updating now because I'll be out of town from July 5th through the 10th and I can't guarantee an update, if I get a chance I will though! But here's this one for now~

Harry

Harry was restless, not only was it his first night sleeping in a room by himself, but he kept rethinking about the incident from earlier that night. I'm so stupid! How could I not think about how that might affect Malfoy's feelings. The poor git, he's a bloody, stupid git, but at least he is somewhat human...

Eventually Harry's thoughts became repetitive enough for him to sleep, albeit, it was a restless sleep.

*Dream cut*

Harry found himself laying in a field of white lilies, and with him was one Draco Malfoy, laying as well. Harry stared at him for sometimes, and Malfoy reciprocated oddly enough, it seems he could see Harry and into his soul. Harry found himself wrapped up in the seemingly sightless eyes that were locked on his, and while sightless they were full of some foreign emotion and energy. Sick of the silence, Harry started to move so he could see Malfoy a bit better and be closer to him.

"Draco," Harry paused, it was always Malfoy to me and yet calling him Draco seems so much more... right... "Draco, do you happen to know where we are?" harry gestured vaguely to the field.

Draco sat in silence, struggling to answer Harry in a coherent way, "I've no idea, I can't see anything but you..." Draco's eyes never wavered from their captured gaze of Harry. "Perhaps, if you told me... Oh what am I saying‽ This is all just an awful, awful dream! Why I would ever want to only be able to see Saint Har- Saint Ha- What is this‽ Why can't I speak to you normally‽" Draco gasped outraged.

"I'm not sure, though, if this is a dream for you this is odd because I thought I was dreaming. In fact, I remember falling asleep not long ago..." Harry watched as Draco's face went through astonishment before quickly pinching itself in disgust.

"Great, I'm sharing a bloody dream with Harry bloody Potter" He spat, "I hope this doesn't become regular, because I quite prefer to keep my mind unlinked from others."

"What the fuck did you just imply?" Harry asked softly, rage seeping into his voice at the thought of forcibly sharing his mind with another.

Draco replied through clenched teeth, "If we continue to share dreams, I'm afraid we might have a mind link. This could simply be because we're both rather powerful wizards and since I've become reliant upon you our magic bonded, or it could be for some other odd reason that would require several trips to Saint Mungo's for clarification."

"Merlin." Harry moaned in a breathless whisper. He let himself fall onto his back into a sprawled laying position.

"I wasn't done, Harry." Said boy quickly sat up, clear concentration showing throughout his body. "Depending on how strong our link is, the Ministry of Magic would have to call us a married couple as our magical bond could become unbreakable. It's rare, but it's happened before."

Harry looked ready to faint, if that was possible within a dream. "You mean to tell me... That, that we could be..." Harry chocked on his breath at the thought of being married.

"Married? Yes, it is very possible. Like I said, we're both two fairly powerful wizards." Draco shrugged as though the idea of being married to Harry was not disturbing to him in the slightest.

Harry sat in silence contemplating the new information, before he realized how relaxed Draco was being. "Draco, why aren't you really reacting to this?" He questioned watching the mostly blind boy beside him analyze his actions.

"Well, I thought it was fairly common knowledge that while I don't mind much, I do prefer blokes over girls. As well as, you are the 'Savior of the Wizarding World', twice. If we were to be married, it would immensely help the Malfoy family redeem some of its dignity. Its fairly easy to ignore the fact that you're a half-blood, the Potter's were a fairly respected pure-blood family before the war, with you being the savior, even the highest pure-blood families will overlook your last name's association as blood traitors."

What little color Harry had gained back in his face quickly left by the time Draco finished his explanation. Harry quickly laid down and covered his eye with his forearm and moaned, though he soon felt an odd weight on his lap. Upon removing his shield, he was greeted with the sight of a blind Malfoy heir straddling his lap. Draco grabbed Harry's hands and started to twine them together with his, as Harry watched, too in shock to move or even protest any forced movements.

After sometime of watching Draco twine, and re-twine their fingers together, he stiffened before relaxing. However, Draco felt it had quickly let go of Harry's hands and shifted backwards on Harry's lap some more. Harry quickly grabbed Draco's waist to keep him from moving to far down, feeling the small electric shock than ran pleasurably through both boys' bodies.

"Lilies." Harry said

"Pardon?" Draco's face skewed in confusion.

Harry plucked a nearby lily and put it in Draco's hair behind his ear, "We're in a huge field of white lilies. They're quite gorgeous actually. As pale and delicate as your skin..." Harry murmured, subconsciously rubbing his thumbs in circles over the slight skin showing on Draco's hips. Draco gasped, and quickly grabbed Harry's shoulder as they both felt the world around them shift and fall away.

Harry awoke in his new bed, a thin layer of sweat was beaded across his forehead and chest. He quickly ran to Draco's room and slammed the door open to see Draco sitting in the bed, staring in the vague direction of where Harry stood. It was in that moment that Harry swore he saw small tears forming in Draco's eyes as Harry's vision blurred ever so slightly behind his glasses.