Chapter Four

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

Watch the video to see the bathing suits that you all are wearing. Please ignore the models!

*Alex's POV*

I woke up Max by jumping on the bed.

"What do you want?" he groaned.

"I want to go to the beach! Can we go to the beach? Huh? Can we? Can we?" I asked excitedly. "Please say we can! I wanna go swimming! And ooo, I wanna make sand castles! And play volleyball! And..."

"Alex, did you have a red bull this morning?" he questioned.

"MMM RED BULL IS THE BEST DRINK EVER!" I shrieked, giggling.

"So I take that as a yes. But yeah, we can go to the beach. Let me go tell everyone to get ready."

"YAY!"

I followed Max out of the room and we found everyone sitting in the living room all ready for the day.

"Who's up for a day at the beach?" he asked.

"ME!" all of the girls yelled, including Louis and Tom. Oh, those boys...What were we going to do with them?

"Alright, get ready and we'll head out," he ordered.

Everybody jumped up from their spot on the couch or floor and ran to their rooms. 10 minutes later, the girls and I all came out dressed in our bikinis, towels on our shoulders. Our guys took our hands and led us out the back door, which opened right to the sand.

The soft breeze coming off of the ocean hit me in the face and my nose was engulfed with the smell of sea salt. I smiled to myself. This was such a nice place.

I set my towel down in the sand and lay down, looking to get some sun for my poor pale skin. Next thing I know, I feel a body on top of mine and my sun is being blocked. I opened my eyes and there was Max, smirking down at me. I giggled and he leaned down to kiss me gently.

"ALEX AND MAX SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Vanessa yelled and laughed.

"Really mature Vanessa, really mature," I teased and laughed.

"HEHEHE!" she shrieks and runs off. Zayn chuckles and chases after her.

"Do you really just want to sit here all day or do you want to actually do something?" Max questioned.

I shrugged. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Wanna play volleyball with the guys and me? It can be girls against guys," he suggested.

"Oh, you are soooooo on!" I exclaimed and jumped up. "The Wanted girls get your asses over here! We're going to kick some butt!"

Ashlee, Lexy, Ashley and Brittany ran over to where I was and we huddled, creating our strategy for volleyball.

"Alright, I say that we shake a little booty out there to distract the guys. Use your goodies girls," Ashlee said, giggling.

"You got it," I laughed and winked at her. Oh, this game was going to be good.

"Are you ready or what?" I heard Nathan's voice teasing us.

"Yeah, and you better be prepared," I shot back, sticking out my tongue.

"Better keep that in your mouth babe," Max smirked. "You never know what I might do to you."

"Just shut up and serve the damn volleyball."

He obeyed and the ball came soaring over the net.

"I GOT IT!" Ashlee shrieked and dove for it.

While diving, her boobs were flopping all over the place and she hit it over. However, Tom was too busy drooling and the ball hit him on the head and dropped to the ground.

"YES!" we all shrieked and high fived. "TAKE THAT BOYS!"

"That wasn't fair!" Tom whined. "You guys are trying to seduce us."

"What? No we aren't. It's not our faults that you guys have your heads in the gutter," Brittany said.

"Whatever."

"Give us the ball. It's our serve," Ashley ordered.

They tossed the ball over and we served right away. Throughout the whole game, we distracted them and for that reason, we ended up winning. These guys are weak when it comes to us. I guess that means that they love us. It was around 5 o'clock by time we headed back into the house. We'd forgotten to eat all day, so we were all starving. Well, at least most of us were. Max had another thing on his mind.

"You know, that wasn't very nice what you did to us earlier," he whispered sexily in my ear.

"I can't help it that I'm sexy."

"I think you owe me an apology," he smirked.

"Okay, fine, I'm sorry," I sighed.

"No, not that kind of apology. I think you know what I have in mind."

I bit my lip, giggling. I took his hand and led him into our bedroom where I made that apology worthwhile ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to watch the video the right to see what bathing suits y'all are wearing! Please ignore the models! What do you think of them? Did I do okay picking?

Interesting day at the beach, right? The girls are such teases xD

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Honor Society and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2011~