Chapter Five

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

Wow, you know what I just realized? There are two Tom’s also. So I’ll call Tom Fletcher, Tom F or Fletcher and I’ll call Tom Parker, Tom P or Parker.

*The next day - Carissa’s POV*

“Come on babe, the guys wanted to have a meeting,” Harry told me, pulling me into the living room.

Everybody was sitting on the couches and floor. Harry sat down and I sat between his legs with his arms around me. Danny, Tom F, Harry J, and Max stood in front of us.

“We need to discuss everything that’s going to be going down,” Danny said.

“You guys are starting school in 5 days. You’ll be going to Winston Churchill School, which is a secondary school here,” Fletcher told us.

“On weekends, we’re going to set up to play some shows so we can support you girls. For now though, we’re good. Just enjoy the next few days you have off because reality is going to set in really quickly,” Judd said.

“You guys can do whatever you want today because we have nothing planned. Sorry to break it to you, but yeah…” Max trailed off.

Harry looked at me and smiled.

“What do you want to do today my dear?” he asked.

I shrugged. “Whatever, as long as I’m with you it’s all good,” I said.

He kissed me lightly and I giggled.

“Come on, let’s go take a walk,” he said and pulled me up.

We intertwined our fingers and walked out the door. We walked down the sidewalk in silence but it was a nice silence. I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

“You are too adorable,” I said, running my hand through his curly hair.

“I know, aren’t I?” he joked, making me laugh.

“Thank you for everything you guys have done,” I said, looking down.

“Babe, it’s no problem. It wasn’t easy to transfer all of us to the school without our parents, but we managed with a little bit of sneaking around. I would do anything to be with you. I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” I replied.

“Do you want to go play on the park?” he asked, motioning to the park in front of us.

“YES!” I shrieked excitedly and let go of his hand.

I ran up the stairs of the play set and slid down the slide. Then I continued to each of the different things, ending on the swings. I collapsed into the seat in exhaustion. Harry was laughing at me.

“You managed to get everything done in 20 minutes,” he chuckled. “You’re speedy.”

“Speedy Gonzales was my grandpa!”

“I bet he was baby, I bet he was.”

He got behind me and started pushing me. My hair flowed with the light breeze and I closed my eyes. This was pure bliss. There was no one to keep us apart and no one to tell us what to do. I felt like Aladdin and Jasmine. I started humming A Whole New World and Harry quickly caught on, humming with me.

“CARISSA! HARRY!” I heard someone shriek.

My eyes shot open to see Ally standing there, out of breath.

“Can we help you?” I questioned. I was kind of pissed off that she ruined my moment right there.

“THE NEWS! THE NEWS!” she yelled. “YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO THE HOUSE!”

We ran after her all the way to the house and we sat down on the couch in front of the TV. I listened to what the reporter was saying.

“13 families have reported their children missing, but have claimed that they were kidnapped. The accused are the band members of The Wanted, McFly, and One Direction. One mother said that the girls have been dating these men for quite some time and they did not approve of their relationships. That only leaves police wondering if they were in danger or if they ran away. Authorities are investigating this case at the moment and it seems to be leaning towards runaways. If you see any of these children,” she said and pictures of us flashed across the screen. “Please call 911 with the information that you have.”

Then the other news anchor started blabbing on about something completely different.

“I can’t believe…” Nora trailed off.

“I told you my mom would send out a search party!” Lexy exclaimed. “What’re we going to do?”

“Everybody just needs to stay calm. The guys and I have prepared for this. We’re bringing you all for transformations. You’re getting your hair cut and died. Trust me when we say no one will be able to figure out who you are. We have some pretty good stylists,” Danny said.

“Everybody needs to load up in the vans and we need to head out. I’ll call our stylists and tell them where to meet us,” Max said.

We ran out to the cars and got in. Hopefully this plan would go as planned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooo, drama already!

What is everyone going to look like? What type of hairstyles are they going to get?

Is it going to work?

Does anybody want to help me write this story? If you do, just PM me on either YouTube or Wattpad. Doesn’t matter which one. Whatever is easier for you.

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Honor Society and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2011~