Chapter Six

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

Watch the video to see what hairstyles you have that I described. Please ignore the models!

*Angel's POV*

I gripped Dougie's hand nervously as we entered the building. It looked really creepy from the outside. It was a large brick building with broken windows and creaky old wooden door. It looked as if nobody had lived here in years.

Dougie leaned over and kissed my cheek as if he sensed how nervous I was. I relaxed a bit from his touch, but I was tensed up.

Once inside, I noticed that it didn't look nearly the same as outside. Instead, the whole room was white and decorated with cute furniture. There were a bunch of people bustling about.

"Ah, boys, you made it!" I heard a male voice say. I could tell it belonged to a gay male, just by how high pitched it was and with the way he said it.

"Richie!" Dougie exclaimed and hugged him. I guess he knew who this man was.

"Guys, this is our stylist, Richie Wilde. He'll be one of the people that are taking care of you today," he introduced us.

"Alright everyone, we prepared for this way before so you girls are in luck. We have the most professional staff here and they are all ready to make you look fabulous!" he exclaimed and I giggled. I love gay guys. They are awesome. "So, I need you all to follow me into the next room."

We obeyed and scurried after him. We came into a room where there were a bunch of stations set up. Everywhere I looked there was stylist.

"We are able to take 4 girls at a time, so why don't you all take a seat. Can I have Alex, Ally, Angel and Ashlee B?"

The four of us stepped forward and he rushed us over to get our hair washed. After that, they set us down in the chairs and hair was flying left and right. Then it was time for the dying.

"Oh hell no! You are NOT making me blonde!" I heard Alex shriek from across the room. "Max, help!"

Max went running over to her and I stifled a giggle. They told me that they were going to make me blonde, which I was perfectly fine with. I wanted to try it. It was a new experience.

"NO! I'M NOT GETTING BLONDE!" she yelled again.

"Fine, fine, calm down," Max said. "Can you please do something else? Like a light brown?"

"I guess we could do that..." her stylist said and after that it went silent.

When I was done, I had newly dyed blonde hair with pink and blue underneath. They were right when they said that I would look nothing like I had before. Alex came out and she had a similar hairstyle except with light brown hair on the top and curly dark brown beneath. Ally had black hair with a deep side bang. Ashlee had brunette hair with blonde highlights that was a messier hairstyle, but it really suited her.

"Next up, the other Ashley, Brittany, Carissa, and Charente," Richie said and they shuffled forward.

They went through the same process and we were all shocked with what they looked like after. Ashley was now a platinum blonde with a slightly longer side bang then before. Britt came out with her black hair dyed a shade of red and twisted to the side in a braid. Her hairstyle was a choppier style, but it suited her. Carissa had a shocking blue hair color along with a completely new style. Her full bang had been transformed into a side bang and her originally straight hairstyle was changed into layers; one that was choppy and one that was thin and curly. Charente was a darker ginger now with a full bang and choppy layers, still sporting that naturally wavy hair. Her hair strongly stood out against her mocha colored skin. It was a bit of a shock.

"Danielle, Lexy, Mikah, and Nickki please," Richie said.

These ones were even better than the last. I couldn't believe what these stylists were capable of. Danielle was a blonde with a side bang. They somehow managed to tame her strong waves, making them smaller. Lexy's original shoulder length wavy hair was now up to her chin and dyed a dirty blonde. She had a part that was to the side. Mikah's hair was now hot pink and in a scene sort of style. She didn't look happy with it, but when she started to play with it, I think she was growing on it. Nickki used to have few, big curls with long black hair and now it was the opposite. She had chin length red hair with tight small curls. They must've given her a perm.

"Lastly, Nora and Vanessa," he said and the girls walked up nervously with their guys.

They came out sooner than all of us, seeing as they had more stylists available to help. Nora had shocking orange hair that was short like Emma Watson's new hairstyle. The style suited her well, but the color just didn't go well with the color of her eyes. None the less, her boyfriend told her that she looked beautiful and kissed her. I couldn't help but laugh at Vanessa's. It was in a bob hairstyle that was puffed up and dyed blonde. On the two strips of hair by her put up bang, it was dyed pink. She didn't look happy.

"We can't thank you enough," Dougie said to Richie and shook his hand.

All of the guys went over to him and started patting his back and shaking his hand. When they were finished, all of the girls and I said thank you in unison. Then we headed for the door. All of the guys went out, but the girls and I paused.

"I can't go out in public like this!" Vanessa pouted.

"Me neither!" Nora said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aww, baby, you look fine," Liam said and kissed her cheek.

"Come on, stop being wimps and get your asses out here," Max said.

"Jerk," I mumbled as I walked past him.

"Asshole," Alex said to him and punched his shoulder.

He laughed and kissed her on the forehead. "Love you too babe," he said.

Once we got back to the house, we all decided that it was time to head to bed. Today had been a long day. We'd spent the whole day at that mysterious building and now it was time to rest.

I changed into my pajamas and cuddled up into Dougie's chest underneath the covers. I closed my eyes and felt him playing with my hair.

"I really like the colors," he said, tugging a bit.

"Ow, that fucking hurts Dougie. It's my real hair," I snapped.

"Sorry, I thought you liked it rough," he said. I could tell he was smirking.

"Shut up and go to sleep. I'm tired," I said.

"No, but babe, I really do like it. I think it's sexy."

"Thanks, now goodnight," I replied and snuggled deeper into his chest if that was even possible.

"What? No kiss?"

"No, goodnight."

He leaned over and shut off the lamp. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "Goodnight my love."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to watch the video to the right! It has the pictures of the hairstyles that I described for each of you! Ignore the models! Sorry if you don't like them, but you're supposed to look super different so yeah.

Do you think the 'disguises' are going to work?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Honor Society and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2011~