I'll Take This Pain - Chapter 13

"No, It doesn't have to be forever,
Just as long as I'm the name on your,
Tattooed Heart,"
- Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande

Recap "Yup. So let's get your papers signed and go." He said as he tolled me out of the hospital room.

Chapter 13 

We got my papers signed as a nurse checked Caleb out and tried to be seductive with him. Caleb didn't really realize what was happening around him as he signed my papers, took my bag and wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked to the exit together and got into Caleb's BMW. 

As I got into the passenger seat, I leaned my forehead against the cold window and sighed softly. He got in and started the car.

"It won't be that bad." He said, reaching over to grasp my hand.

"Do you remember what happened when I was 12? The burnt waffle that landed me as Omega of the pack? I thought - I thought after I knocked my head, I could forget the memories. But no, I didn't have amnesia. Instead of losing the bad memories, I lost my good memories. The memories that I cherished." I said, avoiding his gaze.

"Yeah. I remember." He said, letting go of my hand and backing out of the carpark. He drove us back to the pack house as we settled into a comfortable silence. I watched as the trees passed by the window and the small animals that were enjoying themselves in the forest.

We reached the pack house all too soon. Caleb stopped the engine and looked at me. I was staring at my hands that were on my lap as I took deep breaths. "You know it won't be that bad?" He said in a low voice. 

"No. It will be that bad." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door. Caleb retrieved the bag from the backseat, locked the car and walked back to my side. I looked up at the house, the house that held so many bad memories. The house that held so many of my tears, blood and sweat. 

Caleb's arm encircled my waist as he pulled me closer to him. "Ready?" He whispered and I nodded lightly. We walked towards the house, went inside and instantly everybody's eyes were on me. It was like the whole pack was gathered there in the living room, waiting for us. 

The eyes looking at me made me cringe in fear and my palms sweat. I didn't even notice that I was shaking until Caleb nudged me slightly. There was a heavy tension in the room. I was practically going to faint. Right here, right now. 

Someone cleared their throat and all eyes snapped to him. 

Alpha Asher.

Caleb stepped forward, letting go of my waist and approached his father. 

"Father." He said as he stood next to his father. His father nodded and looked at me from top to bottom then up again. His eyes held so much anger and hatred that I didn't even know why.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I find the words tumbling out of my mouth without my consent. All the gazes that were already focused on me seemed to intensify. 

"Because you're a slut." That was the cue. After he said that, havoc started. Everyone started throwing insults at me and oh yes, I heard everyone of them. There were shouts of me being a slut, a whore, slut who took the Luna's mate, witch, weirdo, human. There were so many insults that I couldn't keep up anymore. 

My heart was beating so fast, my breathing was increasing too. My wolf was going crazy. I could literally imagine her cowering down and covering her ears with her paws. I was sweating and panting. I couldn't take it anymore as I felt someone slap me. The impact made my face move to the side and then I felt another slap on the other side. Both of my cheeks were stinging. 

I ran upstairs, straight up to the attic and closed the attic door behind me. I slid down the wooden door down onto the floor, leaning against it as I buried my face into my knees. It was worse than I expected. I thought as I breathed in the same old wooden and dusty smell of the attic. 

The shouting from downstairs seemed to die down but there was one paticular voice that was shouting above the others. His rage could be felt through the bond as my sorrow flowed through the bond. It was like a vein, with two currents at each ends. One current was rage, the other current was sorrow and when they collided into each other. 

It only made him angrier. 

[A/N: 9000++ VIEWS! FREAKING DOPE!

FILLER CHAPTER DUDES! BE HAPPY THAT YOU ACTUALLY GOT SOMETHING. I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK WHICH SHOULD BE ILLEGAL ESPECIALLY WHEN DATELINE IS NEAR. Sorry for not updating earlier, I've been sick for almost a week and I FINISHED MY EXAMS! 

Fudge yeah! But dude, the chapter is very short. I thought you guys would ask whether the last chapter with the italic part. I thought you guys would ask whether it was a dream or not but since no one asked. I'm not answering any shit. 

*Dodges* HEY! WATCH YOUR ROCKS!

VOTE, COMMENT, READ, ASK QUESTIONS, ADD TO LIBRARY, SHARE and SUPPORT ITTP FOR WATTYS! 

Thanks for the get well soon wishes for Dad. He gave me his flu and he got better. Damn. Meanie. And please, you meanies, It's I'll Take This Pain, no away. Just take the fudging pain. 

Awesome Comment : 

@mazerunners : what made me read i'll take this pain was actually the title. I loved the fact it was different as I read on I began to love it more and more so everyday I look on my Phone to see if it has updated its one of my favorite books I hardly read any books on here anymore but this one made an exception I love it to death please keep writing or I will cry. 

- Okay. My heart. Where is it? Omfg. It just melted. Dude. *sobs* You were the only who answered my question and you made me sob. 

Truth 4 Author : 

1. @SilentAuthorJNC : What will you do if one of your best friend died? #EMO

- Listen here you bitch, you will not die. If you die, I'll castrate you when I get down there. 

2. @SilentAuthorJNC : What do you want for your birthday present?

- Wow. So many stuff. TMI Tattoos. TFIOS book. Temporary Tattoo book collection. Omfg. Idek. 

3. @1chandra : What's your favorite holiday and why? 

- Probably Chinese New Year, because we get money. MONEY MONEY MONEY! IT'S SO FUNNY! 

4. @Ritika24 : If you could date any *cough* hot *cough* guy! Who would you date? Just curious. 

- Bitch, I'm married to all hot guys.

5. @mazerunners : What made you think of writing this book? What pushes your inspirations? 

- Well, I wanted to make a different rejection book. I wanted people to actually feel Scarlett's pain rather than just read about it. I've cried a few times when I've read this and I hope you guys have too. The thing that pushes my inspirations are normally random people, my best friends or just my imagination but the key thing an author needs is great imagination and I guess you can say I have that. :P

6. @ImBritney : Are you a cat or dog person? 

- Dude. I'm a Sloth person. (But yeah, both.)

'Read ImBritney's story - To Love A Monster. Her story is dope.'  ] 

© 2013 by Sophie_Valerie. All Rights Reserved