23

'Things will be better or it will be forgotten as time passes'
Since those consoling words might not be able to conform you, I feel uneasy again.
Don't go. I wanna hold you back.
I know that it is difficult to keep believing in me since the promise was broken once.
However, I wanna stay with you forever, living and sharing breath.
I wish we were happy like that in the beginning.

The sun peeked through the crack boards of the ship, lighting your hair like a fiery halo. You lifted your head from Ikoma's chest, your not so messy hair tumbled down your back like a waterfall. The sun vibrant rays sent a glossy, gold sheen into the ship. The sound of the rhythmic waves tumbling in the surf brought a peaceful hymn to your ears, as You peeked out of the ship to see a cloaked figure enter. You shrieked and swiftly went to it until he grabbed your hand and pulled his hood off.

"Bushi?" you asked.

"Y-Yuki-dono!" Kurusu yelled in shock as his eyes wandered downwards and swiftly turned your head from embarrassment, only to find his gaze at a startled Ikoma looking up at him, "Ikoma!"

"Kurusu?" Ikoma questioned.

"What are you both doing here and why are you naked?" Kurusu demanded.

You picked up the small slip you had and underwears and placed them on to cover yourself with while Ikoma put his clothes back on.

"Everyone is on the train," Ikoma replied, "They've been captured by Biba."

"What?!" yelled Kurusu," What about Hikari-"

"He is dead," you muttered, "Biba's bitch killed him and I killed her, Biba captured everyone and me when he wanted to harness my power but he killed Takumi, he turned Mumei into an enemy  and tried to kill Ikoma, to follow Ikoma fallen body, I jumped after him on the train and here we are..."

"And so you both ran away with your tail tucked between your legs and fucked each other?!" Kurusu yelled as he grabbed Ikoma's cloak and yanked him up. You were shocked that he didn't lash at out you, then again he was afraid of you and you held a higher status so it made sense.

"I-I didn't do anything....There was nothing I could do!" yelled Ikoma.

"At this moment, he is weak..." you mumbled.

"Both of you don't give me that!" yelled Kurusu, "You could kill him Yuki."

"No I can't," you replied, "I don't have enough power."

"What..."

"When I meant "keep your enemies closer," I meant it," you replied, "Biba is someone I cannot defeat alone."

"Get up both of you," Kurusu replied, "We are going after the Kotetsujyo."

"No, I can't," Ikoma replied, "And I don't want Yuki to get hurt as well..."

Kurusu looked at the both of us in our state. Ikoma crying in his hand while your head was turned looking at the other side of the abandoned ship, thinking on the words that Hikari would have told you.

"Fine," Kurusu replied, "Both of you can go ahead and die, then; It seems that I was wrong about the both of you."

Ikoma's tears continued on as you sighed knowing that Kurusu was right on facing Biba and being here in this state wasn't going to do anything about the problem. 

You rose from the groun and adjusted your dress but immediately stopped when you felt Ikoma's hand grab your wrist. You looked down at him to see him look up at you in shock.

"Y-You can't go-"

"Ikoma, I need to avenge Hikari's death and give Biba what he deserves," you replied, "As much as I love being with you and do what we did again with you, we need to stop Biba."

"But I don't want to lose you!" Ikoma yelled while yanking you down towards him.

He leaned down and kissed you -- his soft lips engulfing yours  in a wet embrace. The heat of his body passed into yours.

All too soon, you broke away.

"As much as I would like to go for a total of 3 rounds, we need to end Biba and save Mumei," you replied.

He kissed you again -- deep and passionately, playing with your  tongue and probing your mouth. Your kiss soon became heated and both of you wanted more but you knew it wasn't the time right now to go for it. His rough face was rubbing against mine. I could hear his breathing intensify. 

You pulled away and hugged Ikoma tightly while glancing at the sunset.

 As you gaze out over the cool rippling ocean, the Sun begins to set. It fills the sky blazing with oranges, pinks, reds and yellows, overpowering the blue sky, the reflection in the water, it creeps lower and lower. The clouds are burning up in colour as the sun radiates heat, beauty  and intense colour. The clouds and colours blend together like a watercolour painting, dripping and mixing as if the sky were a canvas with paint upon it. The Sun grows smaller as the sky begins to darken.

You rose from Ikoma and went outside to speak with Kurusu on the recent events.

"I am going to help you because of Hikari," you replied.

"Wait!" Ikoma yelled coming out of the boat and looking towards Kurusu, I, and the man that always aided Biba.

"I need both of you..."

You smiled and nodded. You turned your head to the almost night filled sky until you felt familiar hands pull you back into the abandon ship.

"Hey!"

"I need you to cut my hair and help me merge my weapon to my right arm," Ikoma replied.

"If that is what you wish..."