Good day

// word bank.
D/n = dogs name.
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
S/c = skin color
F/n = friends name.
F/c = favorite color
In this I'm assuming ya'll are old enough for sexual intercourse so about 19 or 20//

You woke up to the sound of your d/n barking at a corner of the room. You sat up and sighed.
"D/n, you're barking at nothing stop." It was normal for him/her to bark at thin air. When you bought it the person that ran the shop told you that he/She wasn't the smartest one you could pick but definitely the cutest one.
You sat up in bed and stretched, yawning. It was about 5:20 in the morning but you knew you had to get up early today so you didn't go back to bed. Today was the day that you found diamonds, and to a lesser extent visit your family in Athens. You didn't live far from the city but it was still a good distance away. Living in the city you always felt confined and trapped there while your adventurous spirt wanted to run off and explore, finally when you could fight and mine and fend for yourself you moved out and built a small house big enough to fit two people but if you chose to, small enough so it didn't feel empty if you were alone. It was cozy in your home with your mental mut.
You climb out of bed and grab the brush off your bed side table and drag it through your h/c hair, brushing out a few nots. You put the brush down and walk over to the window and open it. It was the middle of summer so the morning air always smelled so fresh. On this paticular day it wasn't as fresh as it normally was, this morning it had a small hint of smoke and burning flesh. You brushed it off thinking that there was probably a zombie or something near by that was still out when the sun came up.
You closed the window and left the room still in your pajamas. Heading down stairs you thought about what you would do if you found diamonds.
The only thing that came to mind was making armor, weapons or tools.
Walking into the kitchen you went straight to your frigde pulling out an apple and eggs. Cracking the eggs on a pan you smiled and waited for them to cook. You knew today was gonna be a good day. For one cause you didn't stub your toe on the table or fall down stairs yet.

// Hey sorry it's short I was just rushing to get it done and my mind is kind blank right now. The rest of the chapters are gonna be better promise.
See ya falloutcrafters! //