chapter 3

You felt a rush of cold air blow past as you stared into the eyes of the devil himself (or at least what felt like the devil himself.)

Looking at him gave you an... Odd feeling in your gut, you knew it wasn't fear, or anxiety or anything like that. You couldn't tell what it was.

You felt another cold rush again and a tingling feeling before everything went right before the world around around you went dark you heard him say something, but couldn't make it out.

You woke up quickly to only realize you were at home, in your bed, with your dog sitting at the end of the bed. You were lost, confused and all sorts of confuzzled. You stood up and ran to the door but it wouldn't open. You shook the handle, hoping it would open up but it didn't work. You kicked the door but it back fired and really hurt. Signing and backing up, you ran funny speed at the door to try and open it but instead you just hurt yourself even more. Sitting up after falling on the floor you rubbed your arm.

"Are you quite done?" You years a voice say from behind you. Turning around quickly dread fell over you quickly. He was sitting your bed looking at you displeased and bored.

"W-what do you want?" You asked. He did what you thought was him rolling his eyes and stood up walking over to you.

"Oh please. Stop being a wimp and get up. If I was going to hurt you would have already been dead by now." He said putting his hand on his hip.

Standing still pressed against the door you got a better look at him now. From the stories and posters you'd seen of him he's nothing like what they drew him as. He was tall around 6'8" skinny wasn't very muscular. If it wasn't for the story of how he destroyed the entirety of Hero city, you wouldn't have thought he would be able to hurt a fly. He had a soft jaw line and pale skin. His hair was darker then dark wood though, Which contrasted with his white eyes.

"Ugh. Why am I doing this? Anyways you probably already know me. But I don't know you. Well I know your name, just not you." He said. You could tell from the way he talked he was younger than what they said as well, you could also tell he was just little ADD.

"What do you want with me?" You asked for the second time.

"You ask a lot of questions that's good to know. And if you have to know, you're my hostage so my Brothers don't attack my castle." He said. You wanted to slap him but didn't cause you knew it only cause your untimely death.

"Okay. Why? They're still gonna storm the nether and your castle. So it's pointless for you to hold me here." You said. Feeling a bit proud that you told him off but it didn't last long.

"I wouldn't get to cocky chicky. It won't do you well here." He said grabbing your neck pinning you to the door. His face inches for your, his blank eyes starring into yours sent shivers down your spin. His sharp nails scratching your soft skin on your neck.

You swallowed the lump in your throat and nodded hoping it would get him off you.

"Good girl. Now keep your mouth shut and you won't get hurt got it?" He asked tightening his grip. You gasped and nodded again. He let go and threw you aside. "The door doesn't unlock from the inside, you should have everything you need and don't worry about your horse it's safe. Get some rest dinner is in 2 hours. Your closet should have most of your clothing and a white red and black dress with red heals." He said not looking at you. You looked at him.

"O-okay." You said. He teleported away.

You were now stuck in place that looked like your bed room even to last speck of dust and angle of paintings. It wasn't that bad right? No. Its horrible cause your family is dead, you've been imprisoned by The king of the nether and are being used as a hostage! This day couldn't get any worse.

// hey hope you like this chapter, if you have any ideas for future chapters please pitch 'em at me. Anywho, see ya falloutcrafters//