chapter five.

Herobrine's P.O.V

what the hell? What am I doing?! I don't need this human help to keep the mobs safe. I don't need anyone's help but the dragon's and few castle workers.

Ugh I hate my life. But then again this human girl could be of some use to me. She looks smart enough and strong enough to put up with anything I throw at her. I could have some fun with her as well.

Yeah I think that sounds like a good idea. Use this girl to get close to my brothers and finally end this pointless battle that we have.

I walked into my room and slammed my door shut. I sighed and leaned on the back of the door. I normally would be out training the zombie kids and plotting how to get closer to notch and my poor excuses of parents but today has been completer hell. I huffed and walked over to me bed and fell, letting myself be engulfed by the warm spider silk comforter and the soft pillows. I loved my bed so much. It was warm and comfortable, everything about calmed my nerves, the spider silk made me feel like I was on a cloud and the pillows. oh god the pillows. They were like, I don't know, I can't even begin to explain how soft the pillows are. 

I sighed and cuddled up with one of the pillows and felt my self slowly falling asleep, that is until my right hand alarm clock-man burst through my door.

"Sir, Alice needs to see you as soon as possible." Blue Enderborn was an rare enderman, he had bright blue eyes and navy blue hair. Most enderman have purple eyes and dark purple almost black hair. Blue was only about 3 inches taller then myself standing at a good 7'5".

I sighed and got out bed and glared at him. He just glared back.

"Please hurry sir." And with that he left. I was alone again, just like I like it. I stood up and fixed my hair.

Alice work room wasn't far from my room. It only took me a minute or two to get there. All the light were off in the room... again...

"Alice if this is another one of your weird sacrificial ceremonies, I'm leaving and going back to bed." The lights came on and Alice came out from behind her desk.

"Sorry sir. I accidentally kicked the light switch under my desk and I just turned it back on." Alice Webs was a spider. She was short and good with threads and fabric. She had piercing red eyes and black hair that was always done up in pig tails.

"Alice why am I here?"

"Oh right, uh crap where'd it go? AH!" She tripped. She was also very clumsy. 

I sighed and walked over helping her up. "Are you alright Alice? You seem more frantic than normal. "

"I'm fine. I just wanted your opinion on the dress designs before I make them. " She handed me a folder and proceeded to push me out of the room. "Tell me tomorrow. You get some rest."

I just nodded and went to my room putting the folder on my desk and going back to bed. Hello dreams, goodbye reality.

Your P.O.V

You sighed sitting up on the bed. You couldn't sleep at all. It wasn't the fact that the bed you were given wasn't comfortable, because it was, it was extremely comfortable. You just didn't feel safe sleeping in a bed that wasn't your's. 

You heard some one coming down the hall so you reached over and turned the red stone lamp off and laid down. You watched the shadow shift under the door and sighed when it left.

You had been doing that for next four hours and one point you just left the light off.  The whole castle was quiet for a minute, it was to quiet. You sat up and looked at the door.

"How long have you been awake?" You nearly jumped out of your skin at the sound of quiet voice in the corner of the room. You grabbed the closest thing to you and chucked it in the general direction that the voice came from. Sadly the thing that you threw was fluffy pillow.

"How nice of you, I needed an extra pillow." The voice was soothing and nice. You stared into the corner and you nearly died when Herobrine walked into view. He didn't sound like that before; before it was scary and deep and had an even deeper undertone to it, now he sounded nice and normal. You hadn't realized this till now but he was in a pair of black pajama pants with some weird symbols that you had never seen before on the side of them like sweat pants for a sports team would, and... no shirt. 

"Hello?, Nether to Y/N. You there?" His voice shook you out of your thoughts and you glared at him. He sat down on the bed and became extremely interested in the floor. "Why are you still awake?" 

"I couldn't sleep." you responded quietly.

"Why?" He pressed, still very interested in the floor.

"I'm not comfortable sleeping in a bed that isn't mine." you answered, studying his face. He looked tired but was smiling. "Why aren't you in bed?" 

He face shifted to one that was a mix between scared, nervous, sad, and resentment. "Just... I couldn't stay asleep." He hesitated. 

"why did you lie?" You asked. Bad idea.

"I didn't lie." His voice was harsh and slightly louder. You jumped a little. 

"Okay sorry." you apologized. He sighed and stood up. 

"You should get some sleep." He stated. "I'm not gonna go easy on you just because you're sleep deprived." What? What does he mean go easy?

He teleported away after picking up the pillow you threw at him and putting it back on the bed. 

you passed out about 20 minutes later.