RULE 7

THIRD UPDATE FOR TODAY: Make sure you've read RULE 5 & 6!!

Also, once again, I'm on hiatus after this update. :) :) It would be great for you guys to keep reading and supporting - I promise I'll come back once my life finally sorts itself out!! 

This part is dedicated to inspiritzz!! as a THANK YOU for all the support!! xo

Media is another Lee Hi - Hold My Hand because it kinda fits. :)

I was so obsessed with this song (still am). -.-

Speaking of obsessed... 

Enjoy xoxo

Enjoy xoxo

~~~~~~~

I don't get the chance to sneak away until after Meli falls asleep and even then I realise it's a pretty poorly thought out plan. I throw a jacket over my oversized shirt and slip on some flats before easing open the door to our room and sneaking away. Retracing my steps is easy and I walk quickly, using magic to make each step equal to approximately one minute worth of walking. I've seen other Fae do it and from outside it looks really weird, a person just appearing at random intervals but being the one walking everything moves past smoothly. Arriving at the manor, I creep carefully though the dark garden and weigh up my options. Do I enter though the front door, the side door or something like the roof? Also, how do I find Hanbin when the whole place reeks of rotting Daemon blood? I circle the place carefully before deciding to just go with the side door, brushing my hand over the lock and hearing the tiny 'click' of it shifting. Slipping into the darkness behind, I move carefully. Meli might be asleep by midnight but who knows what the Daemons are doing. As I slink through the heavy shadows the ridiculousness of the situation hits me again, like when I first let myself be kidnapped. Maybe I'm sick, like Meli seems to think. Maybe I'm greedy for adrenaline. A thrill seeker. Carefully peering around the corner, I can't hear anything awake so I continue up a tiny set of service stairs. I know there's seven Daemons here and I have a fair idea of where Hanbin is but I'm not certain until I reach the door. On it is a sign saying 'PRINCE' above a crudely drawn image of Hanbin with what looks like an upside down cap or something. I cover my mouth to muffle the small laugh, so the Daemons have a sense of humour. It doesn't make them more human. Despite everything in my mind screaming at me not to, I find myself easing the door open and slipping into the dim room. Returning to a captor just after escaping. Probably not something these Daemons are used to or expecting.

~~~~~~~

I glance around the room quickly, trying to make out the shapes of the furniture and other such obstacles. The only light is a conveniently positioned sliver of moonlight which glows through a gap in the thick curtains and falls directly across the bottom half of Hanbin's face. He looks peaceful, emotionless face smooth and unconcerned. No sign of the brooding anxiety I've become familiar with, along with the tightness of his mouth. There's no way to explain why I do it but my body just seems to go into autopilot. Picking my way carefully across the room I slip off my jacket and shoes, placing them carefully on the armchair near his bed. Twisting my hair into a quick braid and dressed only in that oversized shirt, I gently lift the covers. Hanbin doesn't react, still lying as still and peaceful as when I first entered the room. Carefully, I slip in next to him and let the warm covers drop over me. Its warmth is more familiar then anything I ever remember experiencing. I'm meant to be here, I know it. I feel it. But I also feel the burning heat creeping through my veins, making me all too aware of how close I am to Hanbin. He murmurs something and shifts causing me to jump slightly and turn to face him, eyeing him cautiously. His face is still perfectly empty but a hand suddenly slides around my waist, gripping the fabric of my shirt in a tight fist. But I'm not worried, I'm... hungry. An aching, craving hunger. One that drives all rationality from my mind.