Chapter 1

Bella P.O.V

Bang! Bang! Bang!

My eyes widened with sound of the gun. I stare at the person in front of me with tears streaming down my cheeks. No, no, no! My mind screams while my arms wraps around his shoulder close to me while his head lay on my lap. The guy who is in my arms, the one who I am crying for is my father. He was protecting me from the gun shots. "Dad!" I scream ignore what happened around me.

I wrapped my arms tightly hugging him close to me giving him support. "Daddy, please don't leave me. Stay with me. Please... "I begging him and pat his cheeks to open his eyes stay with me.

"Bella my dear... "He calls my name while his thumb wipes my tears on my cheeks. "Stay strong for me princess. Don't cry." He said again with his smile written on his face. He coughs so hard and there are bloods out from his mouth. I gasped and shake my head. "No, no, no... Daddy, you need to stay with me. I need you dad. I need you. Please, please don't leave me. I only have you." I cry on his chest ignore about his blood soaked wet on his shirt.

"Bell, look at me princess. Look at me..." His hand takes my chin so my eyes could meet him. I am so weak, my heart broken into pieces. "Bella, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I'm not regret having you in my life. You're my happiness. You're my princess. My baby" He coughs again, his eyes slowly start to close. "Bella, I want you go to my room and find the box under my bed. You will find what you should know. I'm sorry for keeping it so long for you. I love you my princess. Be strong. Be strong..." With that his eyes close and his breath has been taken away. He is gone. My daddy is gone and with that I scream out loud and my vision start blur and I hear Mike scream my name.

********

My eyes start to open but it hurts so much with the bright light. I can feel the pain all over my body. "Bella..." Mike calls me soothingly. I try to adjust my vision with surrounded and I see the worry written on Mike's face. "Mike..." I call him but my voice did not come out. Mike move from his chair beside my bed and take a glass of water for me to drink. He gives me the glass and smile. I smile back and thank him.

"Mike, where is Daddy?" This time his eyes shocked with my question. I am confused with his look but then something came to my mind what has happened. I gasp when I realize that my father is gone. My tears start blurring my vision. My chest hurt so much wanting some air. I lose myself and scream for my dad. The vision of his face, the sound of the gun shots, the blood in my hand. I scream uncontrollably and Mike try to calm myself while he hug me close in his chest while shout to call a doctor. The doctor comes in and he gives me an injection. My body feel relax with the injection but still the pain do not go away. Mike says soothingly at my right ear and I start to close my eyes and sleep again.

After 3 days

Three days has been gone since my daddy die. Since the day I wake up from my pain and realize that my daddy is gone, I lock myself in my room not wanting to talk to anyone including Mike, Logan and Victor. They are like a brother to me. We grow up together and they always there for protect me. I know it hurt them to see me like this but I need my time for what had happened.

A week before my dad finds me, I was getting out having some fun with my friend but it turns to nightmare when Alestor, one of my dad enemies kidnapped me. I was locking in dungeon and have been tortured to make my dad and the others hurt. I am also have been raped by his son, Alex.  It haunting me every day and I have Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Most every night the boys will come to my room to check me out or when I scream over my nightmares.

I hear knock on my door and Mike come walk in to me. "Hey" he smiles showing his dimples. "Hey" I reply it back with a fake smile. "Here I bring your lunch. I'm sure you must be hungry."

"I'm not hungry Mike." I sigh and rest my forehead on my knees. I hear Mike sigh too and this is not first time I don't want to eat. "Issabella Rose William... I know you are sad about your father. We are also sad and lost him Bell. He is not only the boss in this gang but he is a friend and father for us. Everyone here feel it and we need to be strong and continue this life even it is hard to do Bell." Mike come close to me and brushes my hair with his fingers.

I stayed silent and hear another footstep into my room. "Bella..." this time Logan and Victor call me and climbed on my bed. "Hey sister. It hurt us to see you like this. We need you babe, I need you. Enough that we lose William but not you." Victor rubs my hands. "Bella, we will revenge for you. We will make them feel the pain. I can't let this go easily. I promise you Bella, I promise I will kill them for you." Logan speaks in anger.

I know they hurt to see me like this

I know they hurt to see me like this. Yes, Alestor and Alex have been escaped and I know the gang uses all their effort to track them. Mike has taken my father place as leader and Logan as his second command. My father is Mafia and he has a lot of mans and business to handle. However his life also in risk, have many enemies who want to kill him and take all his property. That's the reason why wherever I go there will be bodyguards to protect me. I never go to school but having my own tutor in my dad's mansion. If not the bodyguards, it must be Mike, Logan and Victor to company me. I don't have a lot of friends except the daughter of my dad's friends.

The day I was kidnapped is the day where is my dad and the boys out of town to handle some business. My dad have warn me that I couldn't go out when he and the boys out of town but I was bored in my room and stubbornly go out without telling my dad. I thought it will be alright with some bodyguards with me but I'm wrong. When I was enjoying myself with my friends Leeya and Sarah, I hear gunshots. Mark one of my bodyguards running to me to protect me but he has been shooting through his head from back. That's when I see Alex smirk at me devilish and that's when I have taken away.

"Bella..." Logan calls me with his hand rubs my back soothingly and that's when I hear that I hiccup. My cheeks wet with tears and I feel tired of that. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." Slowly I look at each of their face. "I'm sorry. If I was not go out that day, this will not happened. I'm not going to lose my daddy. I kill him. I kill him. It's my fault." I cover my faces with sobbing uncontrollably.

Mike takes my hand away from my face and wipes the tears on my face. Three of them smile calmly. "It is not your fault Bella. It never is your fault. It was us who careless. One of our men betrays us telling Alestor that us was out of town and we leave you alone. If not you who go out from the mansion, they will come here to get you Bell." I shocked with the information I get.

"Yes, it is our fault that we do not check on our men before we go. We trust all of them but we never thought some of them will betray us." Victor speaks sadly.

"We have killed them already. So, don't worry and it is not your fault. Never blame yourself Bell." Logan gives me a smile and wink. "But still it could not bring my daddy back to life again." I speak to myself almost whisper but I know they can hear it because after I say that, all of them hug me. I cry in their arms. I am so broken, so weak, too fragile to be strong. I lose my dad in front of me and I could not do anything to help him.

*****************************************************************************************************

Alright, that is my first chapter for Mafia Princess. Tell me what you think about it?

I will update soon. I hope everything will be okay.