Chapter 3

Up above is the picture of Mike and Bella but of course you can imagine them on your own.

Mike P.O.V
"So, who is going to take William place's now?" Antonio question the head of the 4 groups of the family. Well, now I'm in the meeting room with the leader or the groups. William is like a big leader of the leader with 4 groups under him. Now, William have gone and everybody have been questioned who is going to take his place.

"Seriously? Are we going to talk about this again?" I ask Antonio angrier. I know how bad he is to take William place's and us won't give up to let him take the place. My dad, Isaak, pat his hand on my knees as to calm myself. "We have discussed about it before, Antonio." My dad glare at him sternly and I can see how Antonio surrender under his gaze.

After William gone, all of us has discussed about it and everyone have agreed that I'm going to his place as a big leader but today Antonio push the topic again. It is really make me want to kill him now. "Well, yes we have discussed about it before but you're still young man. To be a big leader we need someone strong and more experience in this thing." This time Alaistar speak up for Antonio.

"Are you underestimate me as a leader?" I get up from my sit and pull my gun and points it to Alaistar. I can see he freak out and I give a smirks. "Are you crazy?! Isaak, is this how you teach your son speaks to the elders?" Antonio get up and look at my father. "Well, you guys has underestimated my son and this is how my son speak up. More than that, he is the leader now and I don't see which point that he is not capable to do for." My dad walks around the table.

"I know all of you not actually agree with my son take his place but this the deal I make with William when he is still alive. Besides, it just for temporary because we need to find his son and I know his daughter know where to find him. If his son disagree to be the leader when he turns eighteen then my son will marry his daughter when his daughter turns eighteen. No matter what will happen, William descendants will continue the business in this community and If I find someone betrays this community then I'm not give him second chance but death." Isaak speaks to all of them, explaining the deal with William and all of them just nods silently.

William has prepared everything for his daughter future. Of course he will not let his daughter sleep on the streets and of course even they will kick Bella out from the mansion, me, Logan and Victor will fight for her. We love Bella so much especially me who now starting fall in love with her. I'm not going to let anyone hurt my angel.

"I hope this discussion end here. If I find someone in here betraying us, we don't give a fuck to kill them." I look at them one by one and I smile because I can tell they are now accept me as their leader and agreed with the deal.

After some of the discussion about the club and some other businesses, me and Logan head to our car that waiting for us. Isaak walk with me to the car and he stop me. "Have you discussed it with Bella?" I shake my head and Isaak nods understanding. "It's doesn't matter but you know she need to know about it. I know she still sad about his dad but I know she is strong girl like her father."

"I know dad. I will talk to her about it. Don't worry."

"I know you love her son. Even William see it how you look at her when you was fourteen. That's why he make the deal because he know he can trust you with giving her daughter to you. Take care of her son." Isaak hug me before I get into the car with Logan.

"You know, I give my blessings with you and Bella. I trust you brother." Logan speaks to me when we almost close to the mansion. "Of course I know you will." I give him a smirk before get out from the car.

When I enter into the mansion, Maria greets me. She give her motherly smile make me always think of my mother. "Maria.." I smile and hug her. "Mike, Logan. How the discussion goes? Are you hungry?" She give her concerns look. "Everything is good Maria. Don't worry. Anyway, where are Victor and Bella?"