Chapter 4

Bella P.O.V

I walk to Mike rooms and knock his door. I usually don't knock his door but after what had happened between us, it is really awkward to be normal. "Coming", I hear his voice in the room. My hand is shaking and I am fighting with myself to go in there meet him. After a couples minutes has gone and I am still wonder should I go in. Suddenly, the door has been open and there where I meet his eyes. Both of us shock and feel awkward to each other. His hand rubs his neck showing that he is nervous while I look at my feet feeling nervous too.

"Hi Bella, What's up?" he start the conversation first. "Hey. I'm fine. Do I disturbing you?" My eyes still look at my feet. "What? No Bella, of course not" I can hear his shaking voice cause of the nervous that he hide from me. I smile because I can imagine how his faces blushing now. He look cute when he is feeling nervous.

"Can I talk with you?" I ask him politely staring at his eyes. "Yes, come in. Have a sit," he step backward giving me a space to go in. I sit on the couch in his office and look at him who walks to the couch beside me.

"So, what have bothered your mind to come here meet me?" He gives me his smirk. "Umm... well, I have something to discuss with you" I look at him so I can start what is on my mind. His smile courage me to start and convince to start. "I want go to meet my mom and brother if you don't mind."

Now, I can see the change of his face from smiling to anger. His face turns red because the anger he holding on and his word after that never shocked me because I'm already expected it. "No!" he said sternly to my face with his anger. "Well, like I expected that from you. Why? They are my family and they should know my existing." I shot back.

"Believe me or not Bella, they don't want you. Especially your mom. She leaves you. She does not want you. It has been 17 years she ignores you Bell. If she cares about you, when you were sick, when you were dying to see her, she will come. But what have she done? She never cares even the day you were dying in the hospital. Do you think I will let you see them when we here see how much pain did she give it to you and William?"

"It has been 17 years she leaves me. Maybe you were right that she does not want me. But, can I at least meet them once in my life. Even if she do not want me, can at least I hug her and say that I miss her so much. Can I at least meet my own brother who I am really knows that he believe that I was dead but I'm not? I want to try and I am willing to take this risk. At least I try. It is for my father sake. Please Mike. I do not ask more than this." I was sobbing in my words with my hands cover my faces. I hear a step beside me. A huge muscles arm pulled me close to his chest. "I'm sorry Bella. It just I don't want see you hurt anymore. It is too risky to let you out there alone while Alestor and Alex still alive and I sure they do not stop to look opportunities to kill you..." he stops his words.

"I cannot afford to lose you again, Bell." He sighs.

"I know that. But, please give me a chance to meet them. I know you will be worry about this. For that, I will follow your rule to keep me safe. Just let me be close with them. Let me at least been in the same school with my brother. Besides, I know you will keep me safe. Please let me go meet them."

He blew out my hair and let out a sighs as he surrender. "Okay, what is your plan?" He push me from his chest so he could see my face, he wiped the tears that still on my cheeks. I smile at him and hug him. "Thank you, Mike. Thank you so much. This is so mean for me. I love you." I'm shocked with the end of my words. I know, I have said that words many times to him but this time is different because I already know his feeling to me. I could feel my cheeks burn red blushing with my heartbeat getting faster.

"Issabella..." I close my eyes when he says my name. It makes me calm that I like so much. "Say my name again." I tighten my arms around his neck. "Issabella..." I smile when he call my name again. His hands slowly pull and loosen my arms so that his eyes could meets mine. We stare to each other. "Have I told you that you have beautiful eyes?" he teases me. I remain silent and feel nervous. "Issabella, you have the beautiful eyes that make me fall to you. Will you take my love and I have your heart?"