Authors note!

Oh my goodness, are you actually reading past the title screen? Thank you so much! Anyways, now that I'm done freaking out about somebody actually reading my story, I'll say a few things about what this really is.
I've not failed to notice that the Total drama fandom is slowly dying, and I want to put in some effort to save it as well as I can! This is basically a little ask thing for all of the Total Drama seasons, and yes I mean all. Total Drama Island to Ridonculous race. Also you can always put in truth or dare questions. Ask anything you'd like to anyone you'd like! They always have to answer and I will always credit! So please comment some questions!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, as a little disclaimer, I know some of you aren't going to like how I answer certain questions as certain characters, but everyone puts what they would imagine/like the characters to say. I'm sorry if you don't agree, just please don't hate. I'm only sixteen I can't take hate! :( JK JK. By the way, I may not be too active because I'm usually pretty busy. Also, if you've read this far, you're a real trooper! You get a gold star! *hands you a gold star sticker* Thanks for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~