Ask #1

Chris: Hello everyone! Welcome to Total Drama Ask Us! The show in which you, the viewers get to ask all of our cast questions! Not sure why you'd want to honestly, they're all just bland 2 dimensional characters. Anyways, what could you possibly ask and what will be their reactions? I'm your host Chris McLean and this is our first ask!
Courtney: Uhm... Excuse you! I am NOT 2 dimensional, I'm a real catch. The fans love me! You'll be hearing from my lawyers for mentally assaulting a counselor in training! Plus, last time I checked, this isn't a show Chris.
Harold: Gosh! Can everyone just be quiet and get on with the question? I mean gosh, this is what the whole thing is about!
Dawn: Guys, I think you really should stop. Chris' aura is turning bright red... You're starting to make him angry.
Chris: This can be a show if I want it to be Courtney! And can you stop with the pointless commentating Harold!? God! Anyway, this question is to Gwen from @XX_EarthLoverDawn_XX and they ask, 'How do you feel about the other contestants in Total Drama Allstars?'
Gwen: I hate this, Chris. I didn't really think anyone liked me enough to ask me a question though, so thank you!
Courtney: Get on with it, boyfriend kisser! *glares at Gwen*
Gwen: *frowns slightly, then continues* Well, my opinion on everyone? That's tough, and it's a lot of people. So I'll just list it off.
Alejandro - Honestly, he's a jerk and pure evil. A handsome pure evil jerk. But a jerk nonetheless. He does know how to play the game though.
Cameron - Well, Cameron is actually a good friend of mine, we've talked a lot after the show ended. He's chill.
Courtney - Oh, where do I start with Courtney? I was a jerk, I fucked up on our relationship and I'm trying to fix that. I think I can...
Courtney: As if!
Gwen: Yeah... We're working on it...
Duncan - I really did like Duncan, but I hated how he treated me in our relationship. We're starting to be cool again though.
Heather - How do I put this nicely? I kind of... Sort of... Okay, I straight up despise Heather. She's like Alejandro if you just add prissy little diva bitch to it.
Heather: *shrugs* haters gonna hate.
Gwen: Jo - I don't know her too well, but I know her well enough to know I don't like her. She was rude to everyone! Well, not to me. But she was kissing up to me.
Lightning - Three words. Arrogant. Fucking. Douche. He's obnoxious and way too self-assured. It's hard to tolerate him.
Lindsay - She's a bit ditzy, but I think she's sweet. I don't have many problems with her.
Mike - He's alright. With out all of the personalities. He kind of creeps me out though. But now that the personalities are gone, he isn't as bad.
Sam - I don't know much if him, but he seemed cool. It's a shame that he got eliminated so early.
Scott - He's a little weird, but surprisingly sweet. We're okay with each other existing.
Sierra - She's cool, a little creepy, but her heart is in the right place.
Zoey - I actually really like Zoey! She's really sweet and considerate towards others. Plus, she's super chill. We talk a lot too.
Am I done?
Chris: Yep. Your response was mediocre at best though.
I don't see you answering any questions.
Chris: Ugh, rude. This is why you're a villain. Anyways, this has been Total Drama Ask Us! What crazy question will be answered next? Will anyine even ask more things? Find out next time on Total! Drama! Ask! Us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you're liking the story so far! Sorry for any errors, I'll come back in and edit soon.  Please leave a question or a suggestion to get better in the comments! I love you all! Stay cool dudes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~