Characters (List Unfinished, Will Be Added To Throughout the Story)

Jake Epping- Shiloh's 12th grade AP English teacher. In 2011, he went through the portal to attempt to stop the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Shiloh Thomas- In 2016, Shiloh is an 18 year old honors student who is abused, physically and mentally, by her aunt whom she lives with. Shiloh's biological parents were killed in the 9/11 attacks.

Margot Thomas- Shiloh's biological older sister who is 22 years old in 2016, and attends the University of Wisconsin Madison. Shiloh and Margot have always been very close.

Atticus Thomas- Shiloh and Margot's father, a business man who was killed in the 9/11 attacks.

Hazel (Ashby) Thomas- Shiloh and Margot's mother, a daycare center owner who was killed in the 9/11 attacks. At the time of her death, Hazel was 8 months pregnant with twins, Calypso and Colby Thomas.

Sarah (Ashby-Cruise) Christian- Hazel's older sister and Shiloh and Margot's aunt. After Hazel and Atticus were killed, Sarah got custody of their children. After going through a divorce in 2006, Sarah has become an alcoholic and abuses Shiloh and the children from her first marriage.

Kyle Christian- Sarah's new husband, whom she married in 2007. Kyle is an angry and dishonest man.

Truitt Cruise- Sarah's ex-husband who left her to be with his same-sex partner, Morrie Piper. Truitt is a giving man and successful neurosurgeon.

Xanthe Cruise- The eldest child of Sarah and Truitt. Xanthe is 16 years old in 2016 and is often subject to abuse from her mother.

Elliott Cruise- The younger of Sarah and Truitt's two children, age 10 in 2016. Elliott is a prankster with a loving heart for all things.

Rhys Christian- The son of Kyle and Sarah. Age 4 in 2016. Rhys is the 'golden child' of both his parents and is very spoiled and snarky.