Stop It

"You're one creepy motherfucker."

"Jihoon, please."

"No, I mean, who does this? Who? You don't even know the kid-"

"Boy, that ain't no kid. Have you seen his arms-"

"Joshua, I swear-"

"-he ain't no kid. He's daddy as fuck."

"Stop this. Stop it. I knew Seungkwan was a bad influence on you."

"Lie to me, Jihoon. Lie to me and tell me that guy," Joshua paused and pointed at the wide eyed male facing away from them. Jihoon spluttered and pushed his hyung's arm down, "isn't daddy material."

Jihoon opened his mouth to argue and say that no, he's not daddy material, I would know.

Instead, Jihoon closed his mouth.

"Exactly."

"Yeah, but you can't just take pictures of him. That's creepy, Jisoo, creepy." The small male hissed in Korean, "What if he sees you one day?"

"I'll embarrass myself. That's the worst thing that could happen. The best thing that could happen is, we fall in love and live happily ever after. And by that I mean, we date then eventually break up."

"You're ridiculous. Insane."

Joshua's lip curled up as he brought his camera up to eye, "Maybe." He said as the unknown man turned to look at the camera. He breathed out as the stranger smiled, eyes crinkling, "Maybe I am."

Click.